»10«

Indie: *5 weeks after recovery*
"I don't appreciate you leaving shit around the house! This is your house and you're treating it like shit! Clean up for yourself, bitch!" I yelled at him.
This motherfucker leaves his shit around the house and expects me to clean up after him.
"Are you even fucking listening?!" I yelled again. He picked his head up, and gave me a death glare. His eyes were pure darkness. He came closer and closer within each and every step. I kept backing away from him. Soon enough, I was trapped against the corner of the wall.
"What did you say to me, bitch?" He growled.
"N-nothing.. I'm sorry." I mumbled. He slapped my cheek. I winced in pain, as he threw me to the ground.
"S-stop.." I said.
"What? You know, just because you said that, I'm fucking you. I'm in a good mood too." He smirked and pulled me up. He grabbed my aching wrist and pulled me to the room.
"Strip." He blankly said. I didn't move.
"Do you want to get hurt? Fucking strip!" He yelled. I flinched as his anger, and quickly stripped.
He smiled and cupped my breasts.
"Beautiful." He whispered.
"Now.. Bend over." He commanded.
"What?" I asked.

"Bend fucking over!" He repeated.

I bent over his knee, and Kian spanked me. He spanked me so hard, that I couldn't feel my ass anymore.
"Does that hurt baby?" He asked. I nodded.
"Good." He scoffed and continued slapping my ass.
~
He was fucking me, while I was screaming his name.
"Yeah baby, make the whole neighborhood hear my name being yelled.." He moaned.
"KIAN FASTER BABY!" I screamed in pleasure. He went much faster and harder as well.
"Don't fucking cum until I tell you to." He hissed. I nodded. He continued to hit my g-spot straight on. "KIANNNN!" I screamed. "I need to cum!" I whined. "Do you deserve to?" He asked slapping my ass. I hissed in pain. "Yes!" I moaned, and came all over him. He smiled at me and said, "Round 2?"
"Hell no, Lawley.." I breathed heavily. "Fine, fine.. I have something better." He smirked. He spread my legs apart. "What are you doing?" I giggled. "Just feel the pleasure, baby.." He whispered, and starting rubbing my front.
"Mmmm.." I moaned. "Like that, baby?" He smirked. "Oh trust me, I love it." I said, my eyes shut tightly. He continued rubbing, but added 2 fingers in.
"Fuck.." I whimpered. I came all over him and moaned. "I think you're done." He smirked. "Go clean up, we're going somewhere." He said. "Where are we going?" I asked, putting on my clothes.
"To the club. Now wear something to make you look sexy, but not too sexy because those pedophiles at the club are gonna wanna get in your pants."
"How do you know? Have you been one of those guys?" I asked.
"Shut the fuck up before I hurt you."
I nodded and ran to my closet. "Out." I pointed towards the door.
"Why baby? I've seen you naked before. I mean we just had sex like 10 minutes ago."
"Still.. I want you out."
"Fine fine.." He laughed and exited the room.
:::::::::::::
Kian:
"Damn what takes a girl to get read- Holy shit." I was lost at words, as Indie came downstairs. She looked absolutely beautiful. "Take a picture, It'll last longer." She blushed. "Um uh lets go.." I said, holding her hand as we walked to the car.

|\|\|\|
ah hah, what'll happen next chapter? sorry for short chapter. and sorry for a frickin dirty chapter. but anyways favorite this chapter, and follow me on
ig: kiann.af