»17«

💜indigo💜
"Kian!" I yelled storming up the stairs.
"Yes, beautiful?" His smile formed on his face as i walked in his room. He was on his phone, as always.
"I have news." I said sitting on his super comfy bed.
"What's that, baby?" He asked with that same smile on his face.
"I'm pregnant." I tried so hard not to burst into laughing tears.
His facial expression changed from a smile to mad facial expression.
"What?" He asked, teeth gritting.
"I'm kidding baby.." I giggled.
"Oh." He said.
"Anyways I have actual news." A smile sneaked past my face.
"Okay what's the actual news?"
"One of my best friends from my home town, is moving here, in L.A." I smiled.
"Oh. Who?" He asked. "Better not be a fucking guy."
"Well, it's a girl for your information, and her names Luna." I said. "We were best friends in middle school. She was that grungy, bad bitch." I laughed. Kian laughed with me and smiled.
"When's she coming to L.A?" He asked.
"Today." I giggled. "That's why I'm telling you this right now, silly!"
"Is she coming to our house?" He asked.
"Yes but that's after she unloads her things to her house." I said.
"Ahh okay." He said.
"Now no more questions, she's said she left her house, now she's coming to our place."
"Okay." He said.

She was gonna be here any minute now. Kian and I were downstairs waiting for Luna.
"What does she look like?" He asked.
"Last time I saw her, she had red hair," I said. "but it's been years since i've seen her, so i have no idea."
As he was gonna ask me something, the doorbell rings. Finally.
I opened the door and saw a totally different person. Was this even Luna?
"Damn!" She exclaimed. "You look like the same Indie I remembered in 8th grade."
"Thanks." I mumbled. Her hair was fucking purple. Like, a dark purple. I'm not saying she looks like shit, but actually she looks even better with purple hair than red hair.
She turned to Kian and looked back at me with confusion in her eyes.
"Who's that?" She asked.
"That's Kian.." I smiled. "My boyfriend."
"Oh, hey," she waved. "I'm Luna."
Kian looked like he was in heaven. I was pissed.
"Come in." I smiled.
"Aye, thanks girl." She said, entering our lovely humble abode.
We were talking a bit, when we were interrupted with Jc walking out of his room, with just boxers on.
"Um hello." He said uncomfortably.
"Jc?" Luna said.
"Do you two know each other?" I asked.
"Yeah." She said. "He was the asshole of my life." She rolled her eyes.
"Little Luna," Jc smirked. "Never thought I'd see that slutty face of yours."
"Shut the fuck up Jc," Kian raised his voice. "She's a girl, you shouldn't be such a prick to girls."
Luna looked at me surprised. But why?

💛Luna💛
Kian was the sweetest. He stood up for me, and that was the first time a guy's ever done that to me before. I looked at Indigo with a surprised face, but she just looked back at me in confusion.

Kian, Indigo and I were watching a movie.
"I'll be back," said Indigo.
"Where you going?" Kian asked Indigo.
"I needa use the bathroom." She said. Kian and I nodded as she went to the bathroom.
There was an awkward tension in the room. I decided to speak up.
"Thanks for standing up for me, Kian." I said. "I appreciate it."
"It's no big deal." He smiled at me. Holy fuck, his dimples were beautiful. His hair was messy, which I found attractive.
No, stop Luna. He's Indigo's boyfriend, not yours.
"You're better off taking a picture, darling." He smirked. Fuck he must've caught me staring!
"S-sorry," I mumbled.
"Don't be." He said. "I really wanna get to know you a bit more." He said out of nowhere.
"Okay, like what?"
"Like.. What's your favorite food? Song? Color?"
"My favorite color is lilac, my favorite song is jumpman by drake, and my favorite food is pizza." I smiled.
"That's interesting," he said. "and I like pizza too." He smiled.
"You're cute." He said.
"Huh?"
"I said you're cute. Meaning that you're charming to me."
"Oh thank you," I blushed.
"Maybe we should kiss." He smirked, leaning closer and closer to me. Somehow my mind wasn't active through all this, so I had no choice but to lean in as well.
He slipped his hand up my shirt, but I refused that to happen.
"Luna," he whispered. "Let it happen."
"Luna." He repeated. "Luna!" He said.

"You alright?" He asked. "I think you zoned out a bit." He giggled.
"Well I guess I did," I laughed.
"We were gonna watch a movie, care to join us?" He asked.
"Weren't we- yeah we were!"
"Were what?"
"Never mind, I guess I'm just halucinating."