»29«

Indigo
                     October 31st, 2014.

I'm probably the most anti- social person in this party right now. Almost everybody's drinking, meanwhile I'm sitting on a chair on Twitter.

"Drink?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Connor. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He laughed. He knew I was underage.

"You're like me," he said with a laugh. "I'm never social when it comes to parties."

I flashed a smile. "Have you seen Kian anywhere?" I asked changing the subject of alcohol. His head went both directions, before shaking his head. "Nope,"

I nodded. "He and Andrea are probably fucking." I sighed placing my chin above my fist.

"Hey it's okay," he said, rubbing my back. All of a sudden, I heard someone yell, "COME ON DRINK ANOTHER SHOT KIAN!"

I groaned. I turned to Connor. "He shouldn't be drinking." I mumbled and furrowed my eyebrows. "Watch my phone." I said before dropping my phone in Connor's lap then walking towards the huge crowd near Kian.

I pushed through the crowd and finally got up to Kian. I angrily took the shot glass out of his hands and looked at him with a disappointed face. "What the actual fuck, Kian!" I yelled. "Give me back the glass, Indigo!" He slurred. "No." I said. His eyes widened. "Did you just say no to me?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"Kian stop it! You're fucking 18! You're underage! You shouldn't even be drinking yet!" I yelled. "Do you see me drinking?" I said. He didn't answer. "Of course you don't see me drinking because why? Because I know how to fucking take care of myself!" I yelled. Everyone became silent, and people started staring at me. Some people even said, "Damn," or "Slut."

Kian's eyes became a dark black. Darker than usual. "Big mistake, babygirl." He growled in my ear. He gripped my wrist tightly and pulled me upstairs. "Kian fucking stop it! You're drunk!"

"Take this off." He said referring to my black jeans. "Kian, no." I was actually kind of scared of what he was gonna say or do. A few seconds later, a stinging feeling rushed through my cheek. I looked in the mirror to the side of me and saw that my cheek had a huge red mark. I whimpered. It hurt like hell.

"Take. This. Off." He repeated. I quickly took off my jeans. "Now baby I'm gonna teach you a lesson." He smirked while ripping my underwear off and throwing it to the other side of the room. He threw his pants to the side and placed himself in me roughly. I whimpered while moaning loudly. "Oh fuck."
-
"Now have you learned your lesson?" Kian asked in a teeny bit of a slur tone. I nodded vigorously. "Good." He smiled. "In a f-few minutes we're going down." He said.

I nodded. I began putting my clothes back on and fixed my messy hair.

"Now when we get back downstairs, I want you to act as if nothing ever happened, got it?"

I hummed lightly. He pulled me down stairs with a tight grip and suddenly everyone silenced themselves and their eyes were on us. "Uh.. Hey." I said awkwardly. In the crowd, I could see Andrea rolling her eyes at us. Then when I turned my head the other way, I saw Jc mouthing, 'Are you okay?' All I did was nod. He slightly smiled at me and walked somewhere else.

"Hey guys! This Halloween party sucks! Let's uh, get some drinks up in here!" I heard Jc yell. I smiled. Everyone's eyes were on Jc. The music went back on and they were no longer paying attention to us. "See what you did, you slut." Kian mumbled. I couldn't take all the name calling.

"Why do you gotta be a jerk all the time, huh?" I said angrily. "Out of the 7 billion other people on earth, you choose a 'slut' like me." I said quoting myself. A smirk swept over his face. He gripped my wrists and pinned me to the wall.

"Out of those 7 billion other fuckers, I chose you because you're different, princess." He whispered sending chills down my spine. I could still smell alcohol in his system. "You're drunk Kian."

"Who cares?" He smirked. "I do, asshole! Can you fucking take care of yourself?" I growled.

"Sorry princess, what'd you say?" He gritted his teeth. "I don't know if you were deaf or not, but I said to FUCKING TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!" I yelled the last part. He laughed.

"I should've never loved a disappointing slut like you." He whispered. "Oh wait was was that? Oh yeah that was my brain reminding me that I never actually did love you." He smirked.

By now I felt a million tears streaming down my face. I wiped them away and ran away from Kian. I mean, the jerk.

Behind me, I could hear footsteps running towards me, motivating me to run even faster. "Indigo wait up!" It was Jc.

I finally stopped running after 3 minutes and turned around knowing Jc was following me. I broke down crying in his arms. He started caressing my hair while I cried. "I warned you about him."

He took me home that night. I don't know who took Kian home that night, and I don't care who did.

He played me, and I never even noticed. All those, "I love you's." Yeah, those 3 words were bullshit.

"Indigo, it's going to be okay." Jc cooed. "Stop. It will never be okay, Jc." I cried. I swatted his hand away. "I knew I was never his."
-