»21«

ιи∂ιgσ

something was bothering me. i mean other than the fact that kian treats me like shit most of the times.

i felt something on my forehead. i felt my forehead and suddenly a bright green post it note was in my hand.

'hey babygirl,

i left to film something with cameron. sorry i didn't tell you sooner, didn't wanna wake you.

love you forever,
kian.'

well i guess i'm home alone, then?

i logged onto instagram, and checked my feed. oh lookie here, somebody commented on my photo.

'you little whore. you actually think kian loves you, right? well he doesn't date ugly sluts like you.'

right back at you.

just before i could look at the rest of the comments, i heard a knock on my door. wut da fuq.

i opened my door, and saw jc standing there with a smile on his face.

"g' mornin, indie." he flashed a smile. "i made breakfast, if you want some."

i nodded.

"alright, thanks jc." i said.

"yeah no problem." he smiled. i left the door open and sat on the bed on my phone. silence filled the room.

i looked up and saw jc smiling again.

"so are you coming or are you just gonna wait until the food's cold?" he chuckled. i smirked and got up.
-
jc and i both sat on the island chairs, and ate breakfast.

"you're a really good cook, jc." i mumbled. he looked up at me.

"why thank you," he laughed.

we continued eating our food in silence. all of a sudden, jc broke that chain of silence.

"i'm sorry about how kian treats you," he said quietly. his head was facing his food, still.

"i-it's no biggie." i mumbled. he picked his head up and looked at me in the eyes. his eyes became a darker shade. like he was upset or something.

"it is not okay, indigo!" he raised his voice. his eyes softened to his normal eye color, after he noticed that he was yelling. "i- i'm sorry," he sighed. "it's just t-that.. kian's abused so many girls. one time, a girl ran up to my room right after kian abused them, and cried in my arms all night. of course i'd love that to be you in my arms, but i just don't want you hurt."

"that's sweet jc, but i know you're kidding." i sighed and got up from the island. i felt his hands on my shoulders.

"don't leave, please indie." i heard him whisper. you could tell that there was a hint of sadness in his voice. i sighed.

"okay."

i sat back down, and finished my food. "i wasn't kidding." he said.

"pardon me?" i asked.

"i said i wasn't kidding," he stopped eating. "when i said i don't want you hurt." he mumbled.

"why the hell do you care about me so much, jc? i'm not yours, so why the hell do you care!"

he stared at me with a hurt expression.

"you just don't understand, indigo." he sighed and left the island. he rarely calls me indigo. indie was a name he and kian came up with. could he possibly be mad at me?
-
ʝ¢

she'll never understand my feelings for her. i'm trying to protect her from kian, but she just doesn't notice. i heard a faint knock on my door. i groaned.

"come in," i yelled. the door opened, and i saw indigo. "yeah?" i asked, trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"i'm sorry," she mumbled. she mumbles a lot.

"what are you sorry for?" i asked. "you didn't do anything."

"yeah i did, jc." she sighed. i patted the bed, motioning for indigo to sit down. she slowly walked to the bed and sat down.

"hey, what's wrong? you seem pale." i asked. i gently put wishbone on the floor and then crawled on the bed over to indigo. i rubbed her back with my right hand. her face was really pale; almost as if she was about to faint.

"i- i'm fine," she mumbled. her eyes closed and her body almost fell back, but i caught her. fuck, she fainted in my arms.

i picked her up, and ran downstairs. i picked up my keys and ran to my car as fast as i could.

shit, kian's gonna kill me.