»14«

Kian:       *2 months later*
It's been 2 hard months. I can't stand seeing my baby girl being hurt all the time. She was sleeping next to me on our bed. Her hair was all messed up, I could see dried tears on her cheek. Last night she didn't follow my rules, so I had no choice but to punish her. It wasn't that bad of a punishment. All I did was spank her a couple of times, each slap became harder and rougher.

I ran my thumb across her dried tears softly. I felt her twitch a little, when I touched her. "D-don't hurt me." She stuttered in fear. Her eyes were open, but they were red from all the crying she did last night. "Babygirl I won't hurt you, unless you follow the rules." I spoke softly. She slowly nodded as if she was confused. "Okay, today I need to film a video with someone." I said.
She got up and rubbed her eyes, but I held her arm. "Don't rub your eye, it'll get even more red."
She nodded and kept her hand down. "Who's the video with?" She asked innocently. "A-uh.. Jenn, Ricky, and Trevor." I stuttered. It's funny how the lies just keep going and going. I hate it.
"Oh, okay." She smiled. "Who's gonna stay with me while your gone?" She asked.
"Don't worry baby, I asked Connor to stay with you so you weren't lonely when I left."
"Oh okay. Is Connor nice?" She asked. "Hmm, let's see." I began. "Yes he is." I smiled. "Now stop asking questions, I need to get ready." I said. "Okay." She laughed.

:Indigo:
"Okay baby, I'll be back. Don't go anywhere, or else I'm gonna have to punish that cute little pussy of yours. Got it?" He smirked.

I quickly nodded my head.

"Good. Connor should be here any minute, so if anybody knocks on the door then just check if it's Connor then let him in. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled, placing a quick kiss on his cheek. "Just call me if anything, okay?" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Okay." I repeated. "I'll see you later, beautiful." He smiled kissing me. He opened the door and left.
I watched him get into his car, and drive away. As he was driving away, I sighed, locked the door, and sat on the couch in a criss cross position that every elementary teacher would tell you to do.
What the hell am I supposed to do while waiting for Connor? Then, I realized. I should get ready before he arrives.

As I ran to the bathroom, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

'From: Kiwi- Bear💋
He should be there soon . Love you, baby.'

'To: Kiwi- Bear💋
Okay I love you too.'

I shut off my phone and did my morning routine.
/:/:/:/:/:/:
Kian
Truth is that; I'm not actually filming a video with Jenn, Ricky and Trevor. I'm filming with Andrea. She texted me and asked if she wanted to do any 'Ex- Boyfriend' challenges together. I agreed, although I didn't wanna do it, I figured I need to get away from Indigo. It's not that I don't like her, but I just can't get my mind off her.
I pulled up to Andrea's apartment and saw Andrea smiling down at me from her room's window. I faked a smile and then walked inside the main lobby. I entered the elevator and then waited for me to be dropped off at the correct floor.
Finally I got to floor 5, and then went to find her room number. She said it was room 1C, but so far all I see is the "B's."
I shrugged and then continued finding room 1C.
;-;-;-;
"Give this video a thumbs up and I'll see you guys later!" Andrea smiled then ended her video. I sighed and laid back down on her bed. "It's been forever since we've talked or kept in touch." Andrea said. "How the hell are ya?" She asked, while beginning to edit the video for her channel. "I'm good.. You?" I asked. "I'm good as well." She smiled a bit. "That's good."
"That kiss didn't mean anything to you, right?" she asked. "No, definitly not." I quickly said. She nodded. "Good." She smiled.
:;:;:;:;
We decided to talk about our lives together and how things have changed. "You go first." She said. I nodded.

"Well I have a girlfriend, Indigo." I smiled thinking of her. I took a quick glance at Andrea and saw pure sadness. She looked back up at me, and I turned away pretending like I wasn't looking. "I'm happy for you." She fake smiled. "What about you? Anything changed since we you know, broke up?" I asked. "Not really." She laughed. "That's okay." I smiled.
"You know I couldn't get my mind off you for a while." She whispered. I looked at her in shock. "Yeah.. Everytime I watched Tangled, I couldn't stop thinking of you. I replayed the movie over and over." She put her head down and fiddled with her thumbs. "Look I know you may still have feelings for me, but I moved on. I have a beautiful girlfriend now." I said. "I know, I know. You moved on. But I still think we'd be better together." She smirked.
"Andrea stop it. Kiandrea is over! Don't you get it?!" I yelled. "Baby, everyone wants us back. They want us to love each other like before." She whispered in my ear, palming me through my boxers. I couldn't contain my moans. "A-Andrea stop.." I moaned. "What was that baby? Couldn't hear you," she smirked. "Strip." I said. She smiled and stripped. "Pleasure me baby." She whispered seductively. I plunged two fingers into her. I knew I hit her G-spot because she was a moaning mess. "Fuck baby that feels so good." She moaned. "Hmm does it?" I smirked going faster. I switched my fingers with my dick and thrusted into her fast and hard. "OH YES DADDY RIGHT THERE." She moaned/yelled. We were both breathing heavily.
I continued going faster and faster, until we heard the front door open.