»26«

Indigo
                  September 12, 2014.

"Indigo, take that off, please." Kian pleaded. He says I look like a slut, and he doesn't want me to look like one.

"No! Why should I?" I scoffed. "Indigo, go change right now." He said firmly. All I was wearing was jeans that had a bunch of rips in them, paired with a black crop top. "I hate saying this, but you look like a slut. I don't want you looking like the rest of the girls at our school." He said.

"Okay, well those bitches are slutty sluts! I'm just wearing a crop top and jeans, how is that slutty?"

"Because it just is. Remember the first day of school? You wore a simple gray oversized t-shirt with that plaid thingy wrapped around your waist." He laughed a bit during his sentence. He showed me a picture of us that we took on the first day of school. Our hands were interlocked with each others, and we looked so cute together. "See? That was the cute, fragile and shy Indigo I remembered." He said. "That literally was 2 weeks ago too." He laughed.

I sighed. He made a good point.

"Fine, I'll change." I mumbled and got up. He smiled. "I'm picking out your clothes today, darling." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "Kiaaan." I whined. "Indiigooo." He whined. I playfully hit him and started to walk to the bathroom. But as I was walking, I felt Kian slap my ass.

"Kian!" I laughed. "What?" He asked, pretending like nothing happened. "Nothing," i sighed. "Don't do it again, you horny little fuck." I laughed and saw a smirk appear on his face.

A few minutes later, I changed into the clothes that Kian had picked out for me. I stepped out, and showed Kian.

"Aww that's my beautiful wittle baby." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful." He said. I blushed. "Thanks."

I decided, 'fuck it.' Kian's right, I don't need makeup. We left the house in a rush, and drove to hell.
-
I walked to my lockers alone, because Kian was called down to the main office. As I was entering my combo, I heard the sound of heels touching the floor. I slowly turned around and saw this bitch named, Paige. She was the queen of sluts.

"Hey, slut." Paige smirked at me.

"Right back at you, bitch." I scoffed and took some things out of my locker. I closed my locker and locked it. I turned around facing the bitches again. My hands felt empty, and I soon realized that Paige had smacked the books out of my hands. "Dick." I mumbled while picking my books up.

"Look what do you want?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"I want Kian." She smirked. "He should be mine. He shouldn't be with such a slut." She and her fake ass clique began laughing. I held my wrist up and pretended to check the time, since she was fucking boring me. "You know what, you're fucking wasting my time." She scoffed and faced her friends.

"Yeah, you waste everyone else's time," I smirked. "But they don't complain."

She and her friends gasped, causing a scene. People behind us began laughing at Paige. "You're making me look bad, you slut!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Aww sweetie no, you're doing that by yourself." I smiled. Woah where tf did I get all this confidence from?

She and her clique ran off in their annoying ass heels, leaving me here alone. Everybody else continued laughing at them running off.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and I flinched. I turned around and saw Kian standing there with a confused look. "What just happened? Why's everyone laughing?" He asked. I giggled. "I think I just talked back to Paige and her fake ass clique." I smiled. He looked at me in shock. He hugged me soon after, and kissed my cheek.

"Baby, I'm proud of you for doing that." He smiled.
-
"Okay class, for homework you all must read pages 122-135 in the textbook. Tomorrow there's going to be a pop quiz about what you read, so make sure you read it very thoroughly."

I groaned while packing all my things up. Then a little bit later, I heard the teacher say, "I'm sorry Miss. Rose but is there a problem?"

I looked up and shook my head. "No sir."
He nodded. "Alright that's what I thought."

I rolled my eyes as the bell rang, and walked out. As I walked out of class, I felt someone throw me to the ground. I winced in pain and looked up to see who the hell pushed me. Then I saw this guy with his friends. I think his name was like..    Andrew or something. He's in my math class.

"Fucking slut." He said while kicking me. I wasn't too far from his leg, so I kicked his leg and he fell backwards. "Fucking ass." I mumbled and managed to get away. I probably spoke too soon, because when I got to my locker, they followed me to my locker. I turned around and got pushed to the ground again. This time Andrew grabbed a hold of my hair, and continued calling me names like, "Slut, Bitch, Skank, Whore, and etc."

He wouldn't stop. He let go of my hair, making me drop my head to the ground and he began kicking and punching my sides. I lost control of myself and began crying. People crowded up around us and started watching. Well great that those fuckers tried helping me.

"Aw you whore. Keep crying." He said and kicked me.

Everyone's eyes weren't on us anymore. Their eyes followed something different. More like someone. Then, I heard someone yell, "Nobody fucking touches her but me!" Not so long later, Andrew was on the ground getting punched and beaten up by Kian. Andrew was so weak, he couldn't talk or fight for himself. "Fucking touch her again, and next time it'll be even worse you fucking asshole." Kian sweared. He looked over at me, and I was still crying. He sat against the lockers and held me in his arms. "Hey, shh. You're alright okay? I took care of that douchebag." He whispered. He gently wiped a tear from my eyes with his thumb. "Here come on, I'll take you to the nurse." He said and carried me all the way to the nurse.