»22«

кιαи

jc called me in the middle of recording with cameron. he told me that indigo fainted, and that he's taking her to a hospital. i had already left cameron, and apologized because we couldn't finish filming.

the front desk lady sent me to indigo's room. outside of her room, i saw jc sitting on a chair with his hands pulling his hair. before i could talk to him, a doctor stopped me and told me that indigo was gonna be alright.

"kian's gonna kill me, kian's gonna kill me," jc kept repeating. i would, but he's one of my best friends, and i don't think our fans would be too happy knowing that i killed jc.

i stood in front of him. "i'm not gonna kill you," i sighed. he let go of his hair, and looked up at me. "you're not?" he asked. "no?" i half laughed. "we have a channel, remember? i don't think the fans are gonna be too happy knowing i killed you, now are they?" he got up and bro hugged me.

"you don't know how sorry i am, man." he apologized. "it's fine, jc. the doctor told me that she's gonna be just fine." i half smiled. he let out a sigh of relief. "oh thank the lord,"

"now let's go in and check on her." i said. jc stopped me. "are we allowed to?" he asked. "does this face look like i care if we're allowed to go in or not?" he shrugged. "eh okay let's go."
-
ʝ¢

kian and i walked inside of indigo's room. indigo looked so beautiful there. i know i shouldn't be liking her, but i can't help my emotions. i think i'm in love.

"hello? earth to fucking jc!" kian said, waving his hands in front of my face to get my attention.

"hmm?" i asked. he groaned. "indigo wants to talk to you." i nodded and walked to indigo. i took a deep breath. "i am so sorry, indigo. it's all my fault for why you're in here. i'll pay for everyth-" she stopped me from talking any further. "oh hush jc. it isn't your fault, and no you aren't paying for me." i sighed. "indie, are you-" she cut me off once again. "yes jc, i'm positive. i can pay for this myself." she smiled. "okay," i said and stepped back.

the doctor walked in the room and smiled at all of us.

"so, miss. indigo rose, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked indigo. "my head just hurts a little," she replied. "okay, you can get out today, but one of you two needs to sign the paperwork." the doctor turned to both of us. "i'll do it," kian said. i nodded. "okay here you go, i'll be back in just a bit," he handed the paperwork to kian and left.
-
кιαи

why the hell is jc acting so damn weird? he hasn't talked to indigo a lot before she went to the hospital, but ever since she got out, he's been talking to her non- stop. i don't know why i'm acting like this, but i need to talk to jc about this.

"oh my god you look so funny!" indigo giggled, as she was video taping jc. he smiled at the camera and did a silly face. "you're so silly, jc," she smiled. he smiled back and looked at his phone. he must've saw me, because he looked up at me.

"oh hey kian." he said waving. i titled my head up, like i was saying sup to him. (lol i forgot wut its called)

"can i talk t' ya for a second, jc?" i said. he nodded and walked over to me. we headed upstairs. "yeah?" he asked. "i'm just gonna fucking say this, alright?" i said. he nodded. "do you like indigo?" he looked at me like i was crazy. "as a friend, yeah." lies lies lies. "lies, jc. lies." i squinted my eyes. "i hate saying this, dude.." he started. "what?" i asked.

"but yeah.. i think i'm falling for indigo."

ιи∂ιgσ

they were taking forever up there! i tip toed my way up the stairs and heard their conversation.

"do you like indigo?" i heard kian ask. "as a friend, yeah." jc replied. "lies, jc. lies." kian said. i could tell he was squinting his eyes. "i hate saying this man.." i heard jc say. "what?" kian asked. "but yeah, i think i'm falling for indigo."

"right back at you." i mumbled to myself smiling away. i slowly back up, and went back to the couch. i smiled and went back on snapchat.

-

GASP.