»25«

Indigo
                           August 27, 2014.
School starts today, and i'm almost positive my life's gonna be 10x worse.

(Kian is 18 in this fanfic)

I don't have much classes with Kian, which means he isn't gonna be there to protect me all the time. Right now, he's sitting behind me, his legs wrapped around my torso and his arms wrapped around me. His head is also laid on my shoulder.

I was doing my makeup, while listening to Kian rant about how I shouldn't wear makeup because i'm naturally beautiful. Hah, yeah I'm naturally ugly, but i don't know about beautiful.

"All i'm saying is that I think you're beautiful just the way you are. Makeup isn't helping your beauty, it's covering it all up." He whispered, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear while smiling at me through the mirror. I put my makeup down.

"Thanks Kian, but that's the point. I want it to cover all my ugliness." I sighed and continued applying my mascara, but was soon stopped by Kian. "Stop," he said. "It's you're first day of senior year. Go easy on yourself."

"Tell me one reason why," I said crossing my arms and facing him. He smiled and uncrossed my arms.

"You're honestly a beautiful girl. No matter what, you'll still be beautiful to me. The outside doesn't matter, darling. It's all about what's on the inside." He smiled. "Do me a favor, love." He whispered lifting my chin.

I hummed.

"What ever anybody says about you, I want you to ignore," he said. "Everyone there is sluts, and I don't want you to be affected by them."

I slowly nodded.

He left the room, and came back 2 minutes later with a makeup wipe in his hands. He handed me the wipe and said,
"Here. I want you to take all that crap off,"

I giggled and took the wipe. I wiped all the , "Crap," off my face and threw it away.

"I at least need mascara, and a bit of eyeshadow." I whined. He laughed. "Fine, only a little."

I smiled and put on a bit of mascara and eyeshadow.

"See, you look perfect with only a bit on. A little goes a long way, darling." He kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"Now, are you ready princess?" He asked standing up. I nodded. "Good." He smiled. We both picked up our backpacks from the floor and left the house.
-
"Here's your locker, love." Kian smiled, while pointing to my locker. "Woah," i said. These lockers were pretty big. The lockers I had at my old school were pretty small, comparing to these.

"You sure these are lockers or mansions?" I laughed. He laughed and said, "Yeah i'm sure."

"Well where's yours?" I asked. He pointed to the locker right next to mine. I nodded. "Cool, right next to mine." I smiled. He nodded and opened it. "Here's your combo, by the way." He laughed and handed me a little piece of paper with numbers on it. "Thanks." I said and entered the combo.

"So, your schedule?" He said. I began placing my books in my locker, and said, "What about my schedule?" He chuckled.
"Can I see it?" He asked. I nodded and handed him my schedule.