»18«

ιи∂ιgσ
Trevor's birthday party was today, and it was at his house so Jc, Kian, and I, all went to the party together.
We arrived at his house, and almost every youtuber was there. Even Andrea.
I saw Trevor and ran up to him.
"Oh my god, happy birthday little trev!" I smiled, hugging him. He was way taller than me, so basically I hugged his chest.
"Thank you!" He said in a really excited tone. "I need to show you around, okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'd like that."
"Okay cool. Hey Kian, I'm showing Indigo around." Trevor said to Kian. Kian took a quick glance at me and quickly turned back.
I felt someone grab my wrist gently; I flinched.
"You okay? Do you not want me to hold your wrist?" He asked.
"N-no, no you can. I wasn- I just didn't know."
"Oh," he said. "Okay."
He held my hand again, and showed me around this huge house of his.
"Wow," I gasped.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"Sorry you just have a really beautiful house."
"Why thank you." He smiled at me. "Now I need to show you someone who you might know."
I nodded as lead me somewhere else. Then when we stopped, I saw a girl standing in front of me.
  Her hair was slightly long, medium brown, and wavy.
  She was wearing such a cute outfit on her, let me just say it was perfect.
  "Indigo, this is Andrea," Trevor said. "Andrea, this is Indigo." He smiled. Andrea smiled warmly at me, so I did the same.
"Hey, I'm Andrea. I love your outfit! Looks totally cute on you."
  A blush formed on my face and I replied with a simple 'Thanks.'
  She nodded and then turned to Trevor.
"Hey, Indigo, wanna come join me and my friends? They're really nice and I'm sure you'll like them." Andrea said to me.
  "Ah yeah, sure. Why not?" I smiled.
"Haha, okay. Well Trevor is that fine if I bring her to Jenn, Lauren and Arden?" She asked Trevor with a little smile.
  "Yeah it's totally cool." He said.
"Okay cool!" She turned to me.
  "I'm gonna go Indigo," he said. "Have fun!" He smiled and kissed my cheek as a friendly goodbye.

I looked at Andrea and saw her smiling at me.
"Okay so first of all I'm gonna introduce you to my really good friends, Jenn, Arden and Lauren. Is that fine?" She asked.
  "Yeah." I said.
"Okay," she replied softly.

I honestly didn't expect her to be all sweet to me, I mean she is Kian's ex.

Andrea held my hand softly and then pulled me to her group of friends.
  "Hey girls." Andrea said to them.
"Hey Andrea! Who's this?" The girl with blonde hair asked.
  "Oh this is Indigo," Andrea replied. "Let me introduce you all."
  "This is Jenn." Andrea said pointing to the girl who had just spoken a few seconds ago; the girl with the blonde hair.
  I nodded.
"This is Lauren." Andrea said, pointing to a girl next to Jenn; with long wavy medium brown hair.
Lauren waved to me and said a simple 'Hello.'
I smiled at her and let Andrea introduce the last girl.
  "And then this is Arden." She said pointing to the girl next to her; she had straight light brown hair.
  "Nice to meet you all." I softly spoke.
"Yeah it's nice to meet you too." Jenn said with a smile.

  "Andrea! Jenn! Arden! Lauren! Come on, we're gonna sing happy birthday!" Someone yelled at us. I giggled a bit.
  Were we really gonna sing happy birthday? To a seventeen year old?

"Happy birthday dear Trevorrrr! Happy birthday to youuuuu." We all sang.
I looked at Trevor, as he was blowing out his candles. It felt like the past. When everyone had birthday parties, and we sang happy birthday while eating ice cream cake.
  It rarely happens now; because we're all 'grown up.'
  I don't enjoy the term 'grown up.' It's like saying we're so old. But we're not that old. A lot of us are teenagers, and I like it like that. I don't wanna pay bills; I don't wanna work.
Right now, I just wanna party. Live my life!

"Indigo?" Someone said, making me snap back into reality.
  "Yes?" I quickly replied; snapping out of my deep thinking.
  "Kian wants to talk to you."
"Oh okay, thank you."
  "No problem."

I saw Kian looking at me from across the room. He had a mad expression on his face. Well this isn't gonna go so well.

"H-hi." I mumbled, head down as always.
  "Where the hell were you?" He asked, harshly picking my head up.
"With Trevor; Then Andrea."
  "With who?" He asked spitting his drink out of his mouth.
  "Andrea."
"What? Why!"
  "She's really sweet."
"I don't want you talking to her." He said.
  "Why?"
"She's not good for you, so stop talking to her."
"She did nothing to me!"
"Yeah she did nothing to you right now. But wait until later."
  "Kian you're overreacting!"
"Yeah? Am i? I'm sorry I'm trying to protect you from a crazy freak!"
  "Kian, she isn't crazy!" I yelled.
"Okay, fine. Think like that. Go ahead, go keep hanging with her. I don't care if you're hurt or not."
  "Okay fine!" I angrily said.
"Go find your own way back home." He said.
  "What?"
"You heard me." He put both hands up in defeat and then backed away. He then turned around, getting lost in the crowd.
'Great.' I mumbled to myself.

I rushed out of the bickering crowd, and then found a dark and quiet hallway.
I slid my back against the wall and cried.
  A hand was on my shoulder; I saw someone next to me.
  "Are you okay?" He asked. It was Jc.
"Why are you h-here?" I sniffled.
  "Because I am." He smiled playfully. "Why are you sad?" He asked copying me.
  "Because I am." I retorted.
"No, please Indigo. I just wanna help you."
  "I don't need help, Jc."
"Yes you do." He said. "Let me help you." His voice cracked like he was about to cry if I didn't let him help me.
"F-fine." I sniffled.
"Yay." He said. He lifted my chin up with a finger and then whispered, "Look at me."
I opened my eyes at him, and stared into his deep, brown eyes.
  "A beautiful girl shouldn't be upset."
"You're right." I replied.
  "So then be happy!"
"I can't, Jc."
  "Why?"
"Kian." I sighed.
  "What happened this time?"
"He got mad at me because I left his sight and then he finally found me and asked where I was," I said. "I told him that I was with Trevor, then Andrea, and all he told me was to stay away from Andrea."
  "Oh."
"Hm?" I asked looking up at him again.
"Nothing."
"Look Indigo, he's just.. rough sometimes. He won't mean all the rude comments he says. 99% of the time, he'll always come back to you."
"How would you know?"
"Daddy knows best."
"Oh shut up." I smiled a bit.
"Hey, see! You're smiling! I told you, daddy knows best."
"Jc!" I giggled.
The laughter died down, then it was quiet in this area. But for sure we could still hear the music from the actual party.
I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder.
"Is this okay if I do that?" He asked and pulled his arm away just to make sure I was fine with it. and of course I was.
I gripped his arm and put it back on my shoulder.
"Keep it there, I liked it." I smiled.
"Okay." He said.
  We stayed like this for a long time. I don't think anybody knew that we did it ether. But I mean Jc and I were just friends. He just wanted to make sure I was safe from Kian, and he wanted to make sure I wasn't feeling sad anymore; I was glad, glad I had someone who cared when I didn't have Kian to support me.

--
ik i didn't have any other pov switch but that's the point. lol dam there's guys around me and one's like 60 and he keeps goin back and forth. fuck that guy lolol
"-rainbowkiannn🎀"