»13«

Okay so while reading this chapter, listen to the song: "Used To Love You," by the queen Gwen Stefani because it fits perfectly.
:@:@:@:@:@:@
Kian:
It was my old drug dealer boss. "What the hell are you doing here, asshole?" I shut the door behind me, making sure Indigo didn't hear. "Listen pretty boy, I'm just warning you." He replied. "Warning me of what."

"People are trying to kill Indigo. But they told me, to tell you that you have to abuse her. If you abuse her, then they won't kill her."

No...

"That's the stupidest shit I've heard all week." I scoffed. "Bro I'm serious." He stated. "Who's trying to kill my little baby girl?" I asked clenching my fist. "I heard if was this chick named Andrea Russett?" He said more confused. "My ex girlfriend?" I asked. "I suppose. Anyways man I need to leave. Make sure you don't tell her shit or else they'll kill Indigo. I don't think you want that to happen, huh?"

"Okay man, well I guess it was nice seeing you for the first time in a long time." I said. "Yeah man you too. Oh and if you wanna battle that crazy psycho chick, I got people that has bullets." He smirked. "Okay chill bro. I'll see." I laughed. We did a bro handshake and then said bye.

I walked back inside and saw Indigo laughing at her phone. "What you laughing at?" I asked. "This vine is hilarious!" She giggled. "Come sit with me! I need someone to cuddle!" She smiled. Well fuck, this is gonna be hard abusing her.
"Why would I cuddle with you?" I fake scoffed. She had pain in her eyes. "W-what?" She asked. "You heard me, bitch." I said. "This again, Kian?" She rolled her eyes. "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me!" I smacked her. "I am not doing this shit again, Kian! First you'll act like I'm your little princess, then you'll treat me like complete shit!" She yelled.
"Don't you dare swear at me." I hissed. "No, I'm 19 years old. I deserve to do whatever the hell I wanna do!" She yelled and pushed me out of the way. I tightly gripped both her arms and pulled her towards me. Her face was 3 centimeters away from mine. I could smell her minty breath.

"Go upstairs now." I growled. She didn't move. I pushed her to the ground and kicked her. "Go upstairs and strip." I said. "O-okay." She mumbled. As she walked upstairs, I followed behind her. I slapped her ass. I heard her wince in pain.

Indie:
What the hell is going on? I'm literally done with Kian's bullshit. First he'll be all sweet and nice to me, then a second later he's treating me like a slave again.
As I was walking up the stairs, I felt Kian slap my ass. I felt offended in a way, but at the same time I felt hurt because he wasn't too gentle when he slapped me.

I was contemplating whether I actually meant something to Kian or not. Am I his slave or am I his princess? Does he actually love me or was I just thinking that he loved me?

What about all those, "I need you," and "I miss you," quotes?

That bitch lied to me..

:-:-:
wassup asswipes, I'm literally at school, so that's why it's a short fucking chapter. anyways peace mo fo's.

ig/ @kiann.af