»5«

Indigo
Kian smirked and walked over to Jc. He ripped the tape off his mouth, real hard, and untied him. Once Jc got out of the tape, he ran to me and hugged my naked body. "Oh my goodness are you alright?" He asked. "I'm just a little sore." I slightly smiled. "You don't know how much it hurt me, to see you doing that." He said.
"Why?" I asked, concerned. "Because you mean something to me. I need to protect you. I know for fucking sure, that Kian won't." He sighed. I sighed as well, upset.
"Thank you, Jc. But seriously, I've lived a life where nobody cared about me before. I don't want somebody caring about me now." He hugged me even tighter.
"You need to have protection, Indigo. If I'm not here, you'll get hurt bad."
"Good! I love pain."
"Stop fricking saying that! I care about you, and there's nothing you can do about it."
"I might even love you." He whispered.
"What?" I asked. All I heard was a little mumble.
"N-nothing.." He stuttered.
"No, tell me." I said.
"You wouldn't understand.." He frowned, getting up and going towards his room.
"Jc!" I yelled. He slightly slammed his door shut, I could hear him locking it. I sighed and sat back down.
Kian sat next to me.
"I-I'm so sorry.. I just couldn't help it. Seeing how Jc wanted to protect you so much, just, just made me so upset. I want to be the one protecting you."
"Why did you have to do that, Kian? What the fuck is wrong with you? You tied up your best friend, and forced him to watch us have sex! Not only did you force him to watch us, but you forced me to have sex with you! Are you fucking happy now, Kian? Are you happy that Jc won't talk to me now? You mess up everything, Kian!" I yelled in his face.
"I-I'm sorry.." I could hear his voice crack, as if he was so hurt by my words, it was strong enough to make Kian burst into tears.
"I fucked everything up, I'm s-so sorry." He said, getting teary eyed, running out the door.
"Kian!!" I yelled, running after him.

Kian
I can't believe what she said to me. At that moment, I wanted to smack the shit out of her, but those words that she had said, made me think about this. I did fuck everything up. Her life was normal before I showed up. Why did I kidnap her in the first place? Shit, this is all my fault!
I ran to this cliff that I knew she couldn't have found me in. A cliff that nobody would find me in.
I sat on the edge of the cliff, rocking my body back and forth.
Tears were streaming down my face, I was so sorry for what I've done. I took out my phone, and went on twitter.
'@KianLawley: Mistakes happen . I'm sorry .'
All of a sudden, I get 2 notifications.
'@Obviously.Indigo: come back, we miss you so much.'
'@jccaylen: Do this for us, and come back.'
I cried to myself, mini sobs coming from me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and someone now sitting next to me. Indigo.
"H-how'd you find me.." I sobbed.
"Who else would leave a trail of tears behind?" She smiled.
"Now why you crying, baby?" She asked.
"Is it true that I fucked everything up?"
"Baby.. I didn't mean it. I was just so pissed at you, I-I guess it was a right at the moment type of shit."
"I would never mean that. Well the beginning, yes. But the ending, no. I love you so much, Kian, but you end up always hurting me! There's times when you're sweet to me, but when you're mad you go crazy! The worst part is that you take your madness, out on me."
"Your just too abusive. That's not a good thing. I do love you, but I can't love somebody that hurts me all the time. If you choose to change into the sweet, gentle, and caring Kian, then come back to me and start over again." She continued.
"I-I don't think I can, Indie! It's too damn hard.. Sometimes I'll have the nerves to act sweet, but other times which is most of the times, I can't! It's o-okay if you don't love me anymore, I'll understand.." I sobbed.
*a/n indigo's nickname is indie*
"No, no Kian.. I fucking love you so much, you don't understand. If you choose to be abusive, that's okay, because it's your choice. Just please promise me that most of the time I'll get to talk and spend time with the sweet and caring guy before he leaves."
"O-okay.. I'll try." I sniffled. Her arms wrapped around my torso, her head laid on my shoulder. Silent cries coming from me. I couldn't contain my cries, sniffles, or sobs. I was truly upset at myself. I need to apologize to Jc. I fucked up his life as well as Indigo's. All I got to say to everybody, is I'm sorry.