»7«

recap:
"Why?"
"Because.."
"Because why?"
"Y-you changed me. Each time I see you, I crave more of you. Fuck, Indie, I love you."
••••••
Indigo
"Will you go out with me?"
"I-I don't know about that, Kian. You hurt me." I sighed, backing away.
"No, I'll change baby girl."
"Kian, no you won't. You even told me that you can't stop."
"It'll be hard, but I can do it."
"I-I really don't know, Kian. Maybe I need time to think."
He came closer to me, and gripped both my wrists lightly.
"Take your time, babygirl." He whispered, sending chills throughout my body. I smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said.
"I need to wash the dishes downstairs." I got out of his grip and turned around, facing the door.
Suddenly, I felt someone turn me around.
"No, stay.. I'll do them later. Just don't leave me. Please." He whispered. I smiled and sat next to him.
"You know, I had a scary dream last night." I said softly.
"What was it about?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

*flashback to the dream*
"You're. A. Fucking. Slut!" Kian screamed at me, while kicking me repeatedly.
"S-stop, please!" I was crying. My whole body was in pain.
"Shut the fuck up, slut!" He yelled, pulling my hair harshly.
"Please, stop!" I sobbed. But he wouldn't.
He punched me so hard, I could feel the blood dripping down my forehead.
He pulled my hair, and slammed my head onto the ground. Then, I saw nothing but black. The darkness took over me, as I felt myself slowly dying.
*dream over*

"It's okay.. It was just a dream. You're safe with me." He whispered while rubbing small circles around my back.
I was confused at why he was rubbing circles around my back, when I soon realized that I was crying.
"Shhh baby girl." His voice was so soothing. I was now in his arms, as he started rocking me back and forth.
I knew that this type of Kian wasn't gonna last long. Later on, he's just gonna be the same abusive Kian that I knew before.
It didn't matter because I just needed someone right now.
"Are you okay now?" He asked. I nodded my head and sniffled. He took his thumb and wiped the tears out of my eyes.
"It's all good, baby.. Don't cry now." He cooed.
He was still hugging me. His shirt had a spot where it was wet due to me crying on him.
"It's okay.. Shhh.. I'd never do that to you." He said.
A few minutes later, I began to calm down.
"You good now, baby?" He asked me, while looking down at me. I nodded my head. He smiled.
"Good. Now maybe I should leave.. You need rest." He said while getting up from the bed. I tugged his arm gently, and pulled him back on the bed.
"No, Ki, I'm fine.." I said. He sighed and held my hand.
"Baby, you're not fine. Look at you, your face is so pale, and you look like you haven't slept for a week."
"But-"
"Please, do it for me. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."
"I'm not tired though!"
"You don't need to be.. Please." He pleaded. I sighed and nodded. He smiled and planted a light kiss on my forehead.
"Wait, ki.." I called him. He turned around and raised his eyebrows.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"Can you please sleep with me? I don't fall asleep too easily." He smiled at me and nodded.
"Course." He said, before taking off hid shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. I giggled and waited for him to lay down.
"Goodnight, Indie.." He whispered, hugging my waist.
"Goodnight Ki." I smiled and closed my eyes.

•••
Kian
She started shaking uncontrollably. I got scared for my life, thinking she could have been dying.
"Babe! Are you okay? What's wrong!" I panicked. I tried waking her up, successfully. She started coughing, but I could see tears on the brim of her eyes.
"I-I c-can't bre-athe.. I-I need my in-haler!" She choked out. I frickin zoomed out of the room, and ran into the bathroom to grab her inhaler. I ran back into the room and gave her the inhaler. She used the inhaler and then coughed a bit.
"T-thank you.." She weakly smiled. I put the inhaler on the table and hugged her.
"What happened?" I asked, about to cry.
"I don't know! I woke up coughing from a horrible dream, not able to breathe. K-kian it was so s-scary.." She leaned in and cried in my chest.
"I think you need to see a doctor or something.." I said.
She wiped away her tears, and sat up.
"N-no I'm fine."
"Indie, If I wasn't here with you then you would've been dying in your sleep! I can't let that happen again!"
"It's not like my life's important anyways so why would you care? You hurt me everyday!" She was on the verge of crying.
"No don't say that.. I care about you a lot. Never say that."
"You don't care about me, it's okay. No need to lie to me." She frowned.
"I love you so much that I can't bare to lose you. The thought of losing you is unbearable."
"Oh yeah? If you love me so much, why'd you do all this to me? Why'd you make me do all this? YOU CAUSED ALL THIS, KIAN!" She cried, while showing me her wrist, that was full of cuts, scars, and bruises.
"I've been through so much because of you." She whispered, crying.
"I-I didn't think that you'd cut." I frowned.
"You didn't think that I would cut? By now, wouldn't you have had known that you hurt me? Did you just expect to hurt me for months, and pretend that I wouldn't self harm? Well you guessed wrong Kian!" She yelled. I held her wrist and stared at the cuts and old scars.
"I-i'm so sorry." I cried. Tears were on her skin, as she frowned looking at them. The tears fell on her cuts, she was hissing at the pain.
She tossed her arm back and then turned her body around. I slowly turned her back so that she'd be facing me.
"I did all that?" I whispered.
"Yes.."
"I hate hurting you.. It hurts me more than it hurts you."
"THEN STOP FUCKING DOING IT!" She cried.
"Language, babygirl."
"Do not call me babygirl. Oh no way. Not now." Her attitude changed.
"Calm down." I said, placing my hand over her mouth. She pushed my hand off and wiped her mouth.
"Don't touch me." She said.
"I have to touch you. It drives me crazy when I don't." I smirked.
"Well then go crazy. I don't give a fuck."
I laughed.
"What's up with you?" I asked. She scoffed.
"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you! First you'll be willing to not hurt me, then an hour later you'll be yelling at me!" She raised her voice. Her face seemed really pale. She looked like she was gonna faint.
"Woah are you okay?" I asked. She closed her eyes and collapsed on the floor. I held her up, and called Jc.
"Hello?"
"Jc fucking come home quick!" I yelled.
"What? Why!"
"Indie collapsed on the ground and doesnt seen conscious!"
"Okay, I'll be there soon. Take her to the nearest hospital, I'll meet you there." He said.
"Okay bye." I said crying. I picked up her lifeless body and ran to the car.