»15«

Recap:
Until we heard the front door open.

Indigo
It was only Connor, but I didn't know him so how was I supposed to dress up?
I threw on a pair of black leggings, and a hoodie that said, 'O2L' on it. I smiled to myself. I heard the doorbell ring, so I quickly ran downstairs.
I unlocked the door and saw Connor. He had beautiful greenish- blue eyes. His closet choices were absolutely amazing. "Hello you must be Indigo, correct?" He asked. I nodded. "You must be Connor!" I smiled leaning in for a hug. He accepted the hug and hugged me back.
"May I come in?" He asked. "Yeah of course." I smiled letting him in. We both sat on the couch.
I felt comfortable around him, somehow. He sounded familiar but I wasn't exactly sure.

After about 30 minutes of talking, we decided to watch videos while eating popcorn and other snacks. I agreed , so we watched a whole playlist of O2L videos.
"Anyways, while we're watching, I'd like to know more about you. So what's your favorite color?" He asked smiling. "Gray." I giggled. "Hmm that's a very nice color." He laughed. "I know right! What color do you like that's 'better than' gray?" I smiled. "Blue, obviously." He laughed.
"Oh Connor.." I laughed.

:-:-:-
"OMG FETUS CONNOR!" I was laughing hysterically at this video Connor uploaded a long time ago. "It was your birthday that day too!" I laughed.
"You're silly, Indie." He smiled laughing. After like 5 minutes, the laughter died down. "Hey, what's taking Kian so long?" "He's probably still filming with Andrea." He said. Wait, Andrea?
"Silly boy, you mean Jenn, Ricky and Trevor." He better of meant Jenn, Ricky, and Trevor!!
"No, I mean Andrea. He told me he was filming with Andrea." He laughed. My heart ripped to pieces. "I don't wanna bug you at all, but can we go see them? I wanna make sure he's not doing anything shitty behind my back." I sighed. "Yeah of course." He smiled grabbing my hand gently and interwhining our fingers.

:-:-:
"So this is her apartment?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. I've been here a few times." He said.
"How are we gonna get in?" He asked. "Watch momma's steps." I smirked and twisted the knob. Surprisingly it was open. I barged through the door and saw Kian and Andrea having sex.

I ran back to Connor as he held me in his arms. "Shhhh... Don't cry, please." Connor cooed. "H-he lied to me, and fucked me over.." I cried. "No, no shhh.. I hate seeing you cry. Please Indigo, stop crying. It'll be okay.. I'm here." He whispered in my ear while hugging me. His grasp was so comforting. It's nothing Kian would ever do.
"Shh Indie.. I'll be back. I need to talk to them." He said. I nodded and stayed outside her apartment door.

Connor
I stepped inside her complex, to find Kian against the wall breathing heavily while repeating the words, 'I. Fucked. Up.'
I decided to talk to Andrea first.
"How could you do that?" I asked quietly. "I-I don't know. I feel horrible." She sighed. "Of course you should." I rolled my eyes and went to Kian.
"You're screwing up, Kian. She's outside crying. Do you know what you just did? YOU FUCKED ANOTHER GIRL INFRONT OF YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND. HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?!" I yelled slapping him across the face. He fell on the floor crying.

"HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, HMPH? DO YOU THINK I WANTED HER TO KNOW? Because of you, she found out. This is your fault, Connor. And I hate you for that." He pushed me when he said 'you' and 'your.'

"Get the hell off me, asshole." I said pushing his fingers off me. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, so I turned around to find Indigo hiding.
"Indigo!" Kian weakly smiled at her. I felt Indigo grip my waist a bit tighter.
"Hey, stop.." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and let go. "It's okay. No need to be afraid, I'm here." I smiled.

"Indie.. I'm so sorry." Kian breathed out. "I-I can't trust you." She frowned. "Not after what I've seen." I've never seen her so pissed and upset at the same time. "This was all a mistake." He sighed. "Yeah, it was a mistake even meeting you." Indigo cried. She was about to run away, but I held her close to me. "Don't leave." I whispered in her ear. I wiped her little tears with my thumb. All I could hear was sniffles, coming from both Kian and Indie.

"I-I seriously didn't mean to hurt you, Indie. Please hear me out, I wouldn't do that to you." He cried.

Indigo
"How would I fucking know what you would do, huh? I'm literally not even surprised that you cheated on me, Kian! Fucking hell!" I yelled in pure anger. Fuck I just wanted to punch Kian.

"I'm done!" I smacked Kian and then went to hug Connor. He was rubbing my back while hugging me with another arm. "Where are you-"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for bringing you into all this s-shit. I love you." I hugged him so tightly. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him before moving onto Kian.
He looked at me in shock.
"I love you." I sighed and held his hand.

=|=|=|=
I sat on the road, crying. In one hand, I held a blade. The opposite arm was reached out. I was ready to do it. So I did.

The blade cut 4 deep cuts into my wrist. "F-fuck." I whimpered. Someone held the blade and then pulled me up. "What the fuck!" The voice yelled. "S-stop. Leave," I whimpered. "No, not until you're safe." The man whispered. I looked up.

Kian.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I scoffed. "Stop it." He said. He held my wrist gently, and then took off his shirt. He wrapped the shirt around my wrist to clean off the blood and bandage up my wrist. "I'm trying to help you, Indie." He sighed. "I don't need your help!" I yelled.
"Shhh. Calm down." He said. "Don't fucking-"
"You need to stop, now. I'm here to help you, so let me."
I figured I'd let him actually help me, because I honestly had nobody. You know, even if he did hurt me.
    "You seriously don't know how much I'm sorry, Indie." He breathed out. "I can't stand seeing you hurt."
   "Then stop hurting me." I said. "I-I don't mean to hurt you!" He yelled. "Sure you don't." I sighed and got up.
   He pulled on my arm that wasn't cut, and pulled me into a hug. "Don't go." He said. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. I could hear silent cries coming from him. "I fucked up, I know I did." He said. "I know."
  "Kian seriously, let go of me." I said. "I don't wanna be here anymore."
  "At least let me take you home!" He pleaded.
I wasn't sure if I should ride home with him. I mean we're going the same direction..
   "I'll be fine," I said. "Don't worry about me."
  "Tell Connor I said bye," I smiled weakly. "Also tell him I'm going home, He'll probably be wondering where I'm going." I said.
   "Okay," He smiled. "I love you."
"Okay." I sighed and began following my path back home, in the dreary weather.