»28«

Indigo
                        October 31st, 2014.

Today was Halloween, and I was struggling to find a costume. Some girls think it's so easy finding a costume for Halloween. That's only because every single year they probably dress up as a slutty cat or devil.

"Ugh. Kian!" I yelled, flopping onto the bed face first into a pillow. I heard Kian stumbling up the stairs and into the room.

"Yes my love?" I heard him say. I lifted my head up from the pillow and mumbled, "I don't know what to be for Halloween!"

I felt the bed shake and saw Kian sitting next to me. "Be an angel. It fits perfectly with your personality." He winked. A giggle exited my mouth.

"But that's what every other girl's gonna be." I groaned. He laughed. His dimples showed, and his nose crinkled.

"But they aren't true angels," Kian said. "Plus I bet every girl's gonna be a slutty cat for Halloween anyway."

I laughed and nodded my head. "True."

"Listen, the party's at 8, and it's only 2. How about we go shopping until then?" He raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Depends. Is it costume shopping or regular clothes shopping?" I asked.

"Whatever you wanna do, I'm fine with." He smiled. I cracked a little smile and felt Kian poke my nose. "You're cute," he laughed. "Get ready," he added with a smile.

All I did was buy a white blouse and a halo headband. I decided to just use my black skinny jeans at home as the bottom.

I turned on my phone to check the time. '7:10'

"Kian, shit!" I said. He quickly turned his head over to me with a worried expression. "What happened baby?" He asked. "Ki, it's already 7:10!" I laughed. "No it isn't, it's 7:11." He smirked. I groaned. "Same thing!"

"Calm down, we have time to get ready." He said while interwhining our hands together. We quickly ran out of the mall and drove back home.
-
While I was putting on my makeup, Kian started playing with my makeup. "What's this thingy?" He asked. I looked down and laughed. "It's an eyelash curler."

He hummed. I put on nude lipstick and put everything back into the little purse thingy. "I'm done, Ki." I smiled. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "You could've told me you were gonna be a sexy angel so I would've gotten ready for the boner." He laughed. I gave him a disgusted face then laughed. "Okay that's a bit too much information."

He got up from the bed and headed downstairs. "Jc are you ready?" Kian asked. "Yeah I've been waiting for ya'll."
I walked downstairs and laughed. I saw Jc stare at me from the couch with his eyes wide open. "Shit." I heard him mumble.
My eyes gazed over to Kian, as I see Kian give Jc a pissed off look.

"Fuck off. She's mine." He said placing his arms around me when I got downstairs. He held me tightly. "Yeah yeah sorry man." I heard Jc say.

We all left the house and headed into the car. "Where's the party again?" Jc asked. "Jenn's place." Kian said bluntly. Jc hummed and the car began moving.
-
"Hey! You made it!" Jenn smiled answering the door. We all nodded. We walked into her apartment and felt my anxiety rise. There was so many people here. Most of them I didn't even know.

"Kian held me close to him and placed his chin on my head. "Don't worry." He whispered. He held my hand and gently pulled me to the middle of the apartment. "Kian!" I heard someone squeal. I looked to my right and saw Miss. Andrea Russett.

"It's been forever since I've seen you!" She said. She placed her arms around Kian's waist and kissed his cheek. "Andrea stop." Kian replied pushing her away. "Oh sorry," she winked. "Let's go Kian, I wanna show you something." Andrea smirked while gripping Kians arm. Before Kian could respond, Kian was dragged to a different part of the apartment, away from me.

'This is gonna be one hell of a Halloween.' I said to myself with a sigh.