»6«

Jc
Kian told me that he wanted to talk to me, so I said yes. I heard a faint knock coming from my door, so I yelled, "Come in!"
The door opened slowly, as a frightened and shaky Indigo comes in. Her hair is soaked, and her makeup is already dripping. I engulfed her in a hug and rubbed circles along her back.
"Shhh... It's okay. Breathe.." I calmed her down.
"It h-hurts so much.." She cried.
"What hurts?" I asked. She shook her head and held me tighter.
"I-I want to see kian!" She sobbed, her grip getting even tighter.
"Ow," I said loosening her grip.
"I-I'm sorry, please don't hurt me.." She begged.
"No, I'd never hurt you."
"Now, what happened?" I asked, once again.
"I-I don't know! All of a sudden, my stomach started hurting so much, and I'm in so much pain." She cried. I put her on my lap, and held her tightly. She was just so warm to hug, I never wanted to let go of her.
"Take me to Kian, please." She pleaded.
"Ok ok, I'll get him." I smiled. She weakly smiled at me, before I went to go find Kian.
I walked to his room, and heard loud music playing. I harshly knocked on his door, yelling at him to open the door.
"OPEN THIS DAMM DOOR!" I yelled. I saw the doorknob twisting open, and once it was opened, I saw a very mad and aggrivated Kian.
"What the fuck do you want, man?!" He yelled.
"Calm the fuck down, lower down the music, and listen to me!" I raised my voice.
"What."
"You're girlfriend is in so much pain, she came sobbing to me, telling me that her stomach hurts really bad."
"Okay, so?"
"Asshole, go and help her! She said all she wanted was you to be there with her."
"I. Can't. Be. Near. Her."
"What the fuck? Why!"
"I keep hurting her, and I don't wanna keep doing that."
"Then don't hurt her! help her, and make her feel happy." I said. He walked out of the room, straight to my room.

Kian
I quietly walked into Jc's room, and saw my baby girl in the corner of the room. All i could hear was soft, little sniffles. She wasn't facing me, she was facing the wall.
I quietly sat down, next to her and went into the same position that she was in. I lifted my head up, and looked at her.
"Baby girl, what's wrong?" I asked, my arms snaked around her waist. She looked up at me, smiled a bit and then hugged me so tightly.
"D-don't cry, I tried to stay strong for you, now do that for me, baby." I whispered, wiping her tears away with my thumb, and pushing the hair in her face away.
"K-kian?" She asked.
"Yes, darling?"
"D-do you really love me?" I sighed and picked her up and put her on the bed.
"How is that even a question? Of course I love you. That's like asking if I like nutella. That's something I could never say no to." I smiled.
"Then why do you hurt me?" She frowned. I couldn't stand it.
"Can we please not start this again?" I sighed in frustration.
"Start what? I'm asking you something."
"Indie, stop. I'm not answering it."
"O-okay, I'm sorry.. Please don't hurt me." She said, curling in a ball, protecting herself.
"Baby, I wouldn't hurt you.. Don't say that," I hugged her.
"But you do.." She said quietly. I stared at her beautiful face. Her eyes, her lips, and her everything. I analyzed every structure of her face, smiling.
"Don't say that." I snapped, leaning in for a kiss. She smiled and kissed me. After 15 seconds of the kiss, we pulled away for air.
"I can't resist a day without you," i whispered.
"Why?"
"Because.."
"Because why?"
"Y-you changed me. Each time I see you, i crave more of you. Fuck, Indie, I love you."