»9«

Indie:
"I know you may not hear me.." He started.
"But I just wanted to say that I can't lose you. It's my fault you're here. You're so fragile, I don't know why I yelled at you. Stay with me.. This might sound corny but, I need you more than anything." I could hear his voice breaking down.

'You should die.. You don't need Kian, and he doesn't need you. He's lying. You know he is.'

'No! Don't believe your bad side. Believe me, kian needs you. He needs you real bad.'

Wait, you're saying that I can choose between staying here on Earth, or joining the after life?

'Yes, darling..'

So what should I choose?

'It's all up to you, sweetie.'

Who are you, anyways?

'I'm your good conscience.'

Then who's the other one?

'That's your bad conscience.'

Oh, i get it. So should I leave? Or should I stay?

'I suggest you stay.. So many people need you. You just don't notice.'

I doubt it.

'You should leave.. I'll take you in. We can be happy in hell.. Together.'

Er.. I'm good. Thanks.

'So have you thought about it, yet?'

I-I think I need time to think.. If I stay,  I'll get even more hurt. If I leave, I'll have nothing to worry about. It'll be easier for me. It'll be easier for them.

'Your choice, kiddo.. We'll be back soon. Your boyfriend needs to tell you some things.. Hopefully it'll change your mind.'

He's not my boyfriend. Wait.. How do you know what he'll tell me?

'We know everything.. Even if it hasn't happened yet.'

'Yeah.. But we just won't know what YOU'RE thinking. Yet we know everything else.'

Hmm.. Okay.

'It was nice chatting, but we must leave now.. Take care sweetie. Feel better.'

'Yeah yeah whatever the good one said.'

Thank you, guys..

'No problem.'

"I-I miss you so much, Indie.. You might not realize this but, you're my everything."

I needed to open my eyes. I thrusted my eyes open and saw a blurry Kian, on my side of the bed, crying his heart out. He was holding my hand in such a cute way, I didn't want it to end. But, I had to sometime soon.

"You're my everything too." I weakly smiled at him. His eyes lit up at the sound of my voice.

Kian:
I heard that familiar feminine voice, that made my heart start fluttering when ever I heard it. It was Indigo's.
"You're my everything too." She weakly smiled. My eyes lit up at the sound of her voice. I held her hand tighter, and placed my lips on hers.
I could feel a warm smile form on her lips, while we were kissing. It's like she missed my lips. But I missed hers as well.
"I-I missed your lips so badly." I whispered.
"I did too." She smiled. Soon after the kiss, doctors and nurses surrounded Indigo. She was completely lost.
"Woah woah, what's going on here?" I asked.
"We need to speak to her just a moment, while you may sign a bit of papers and then get her out of here.. Sound good?" The nurse smiled brightly. I nodded.
"Cool, okay so follow me and then you can quickly sign the papers."
Before following the nurse, I smiled over to Indie, and mouthed, "I'm getting you out of here."
She read my lips and smiled. I waved at her and followed the nurse. She gave me a whole bunch of papers to sign. Oh fuck no. I am not reading all this shit.

Indie:
When Kian was gone, the doctor asked me how I was feeling. I said I felt pretty good, other than a little headache.
Maybe from those consciences in my head.
Kian came back shortly, and all the doctors and nurses left. He gave me my clothes and i went to go change.
"Can you guard me? I'm not fully stable yet, I might need help." I said.
"Of course." He smiled.
"Thank you." I smiled back at him.

Kian ended up helping me put my pants on, because my arm was broken. Left one to be precise.
"All good?" He asked me. I nodded, and grabbed onto his arm. His mouth formed into a warm smile.
"I missed you." He said.
"I missed you too." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as we walked through the hospital.