»23«

r e c a p
"do you like indigo?" i heard kian ask. "as a friend, yeah." jc replied. "lies, jc. lies." kian said. i could tell he was squinting his eyes. "i hate saying this man.." i heard jc say. "what?" kian asked. "but yeah, i think i'm falling for indigo."

"right back at you." i mumbled to myself smiling away. i slowly back up, and went back to the couch. i smiled and went back on snapchat.
-
ĸιan

shattered. pissed. aggravated. only 3 words to describe how i felt.

"you're kidding, right?" i asked. a flat line appeared on his lips. "you're. fucking. kidding. right?" i raised my voice.

"kian shut the hell up!" he raised his voice. i stepped closer. "did you just fucking tell me to shut up?" i gritted my teeth, clenching onto his shirt pulling him closer. "let. go. of. me." he growled.

"no, answer my damn question! did you fucking tell me to shut up?"

"oh my fucking god, yeah i did. what're gonna do bout' it? huh?" i gripped his shirt tighter. "you're gonna fucking regret saying that, castillo." i let go of him and pushed him towards the wall.

"fuck you, lawley." he mumbled. i slowly turned around and stared at him. "wanna say that again?" i asked stepping closer. he shut his mouth. "say that to my fucking face, jc."

he kept quiet.

"fucking thought so." i rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

"hey babe, what's wrong?" i heard indigo ask. "i don't fucking know, go ask your little admirer, jc." i said, grabbing my keys. "babe, where the fuck are you going!" she cursed. i turned around and looked at her.

"i fucking own you, so do not curse." i gritted my teeth. "okay fine why are you so angry?" she had a bit of attitude.

"cut the attitude." i sternly said. she rolled her eyes.

"YOU DO NOT OWN ME SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO, KIAN." she screamed. i stepped closer to her and slapped her.

"don't fucking talk back to me. when i tell you to do something, you fucking do it."

"s-sorry." she mumbled while holding her cheek. "i'm fucking going out. and when i get back, i expect you to be on the bed, bending over."

"o-okay." she whispered. "what was that?"

"i s-said okay!" she raised her voice. i smirked at her. "good." and with that, i left.
-
ʝ¢

she was sitting next to me on my bed. i don't know where kian went, and i honestly don't care.

"it's gonna be okay, indie.." i cooed. she sighed. "i hope so." she mumbled. "i know so." i smiled.

"so today i kind of told kian something.." i sighed getting up. "and after i tell you this, you're gonna think i'm a creep."

she looked up at me. "um, okay." she smiled.

"i think i'm in love with you, indigo." i said. i let out a sigh of relief. "do you really?" she asked. i nodded and hummed. a smile appeared on her face.

"i think i love you too." she whispered lowly for only me to hear. my face lighted up with joy. "do you really?" i smiled.

"i do, actually." she said. "kian doesn't care about me," she huffed. "fuck, my own birth family doesn't even care about me!" she cried. i sighed and hugged her tightly, while placing light circles on her back. "it's okay," i whispered. "it's all gonna be okay,"
-
кιαи

jc's probably fucking indigo right now! i grip the steering wheel tightly, and stop the car. i look up, and see that i'm at a boxing place. i sigh, and get out of the car.

"come on lawley, you can do better!" someone yelled. i punched harder and harder each time. "come on! your girlfriend's getting hit on! get all your anger out!" coach yelled again. this time i punched the absolute shit out of the punching bag. he blew the whistle.

"alright alright, lawley. you've done great today," he said. "i expect you back again tomorrow."

i took a sip of my water and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "depends how i feel," i huffed. "oh so you're here for a reason?" he said, more like a question. i packed everything up and began speaking. "yeah," i said. "care to tell me?" he asked. i glared at him. "no," i said sternly. "i'd rather not."

he hummed.

"see you next time," i patted his back and proceeded to exit the place. i didn't wanna go home yet, so i decided to stop by somewhere.

somewhere that i haven't been, in such a long time. somewhere i knew i'd regret going to, after.

-
a/n :

where do ya think kian's going??