»12«

Kian:
Can Indigo stop moving so much? She's making this harder than it already is. "Let go of me!" She tried squirming out of my grip. "Calm the fuck down. I'm taking you home." I said walking to the car. "What about Jc? You can't just leave him here!" She made a good point. "You're right, I can't leave him here. But someone from O2L can just pick him up." I gave her a quick smile. "What the hell is O2L?" She said while getting into the car. I put her seatbelt on and chuckled. I sat in the front then started the car.

"O2L is a group of boys which involves Jc, Ricky, Connor, Sam, Trevor and I." I said. "Who's Ricky? Who's Trevor? Who's Sam!" She asked, getting frustrated and confused. "They're all people who you'll meet very soon. I promise." I shined a smile at her from the rearview mirror.

We got home pretty fast, probably about 10 minutes after we left.

I looked up at the rearview mirror, and spotted that my little princess was fast asleep in the back seat. You're probably wondering, why is she in the back if she's not a child? Well she was injured so I felt like she needed space so I laid her down.
How was I supposed to wake her up? Maybe I should just pick her up.
I got out of the car, and went to the back side of the car. I opened up the door, and took her in my arms. I closed the door and walked inside the house with her in my arms. I laid her down on the couch, and made her feel comfortable. I put pillows under her legs, and put a pillow under her head. I placed my thumb on her chin and smiled at her beautiful features. Her eyes had purple and blue around them. Her lips were bruised. Her skin was pale. It wasn't normal. I then realized something that would scar my life forever. I did all that. I hurt her physically and mentally. I gently squeezed her hand in mine. "What have I done to you, princess?" I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I let go of her precious grip, and grabbed her a pokemon ice pack. I chuckled a bit. It was Ricky's before he moved out. I guess he forgot it here. The memories came flooding back.
Everyone was happy with their lives. O2L was absolutely perfect. Everything was so fun. Connor, Jc, Ricky and I shared a house. We named it the O2L house. We loved making videos, then. But then Connor left O2L, and everything was ruined. We all lost hope in making videos for O2L.. It just wasn't the same. So many fans noticed our lack of effort. When we ended O2L, it was so difficult. Seeing those tweets that explained how O2L fixed their lives really hurt me the most. Knowing that we messed up their lives even more, just because we ended O2L hurts me in the heart.
When we drifted apart, everything changed. I've been wrecked. I've been moody, and more abusive. No one knows this but, I used to cut. It was terrible. I became depressed. I needed someone. So I chose Andrea first. I fucked the living shit out of her. I made her do things for me. I abused her.
Then she left me. So I wanted someone else. I wanted Indigo. Here we are now.. I'm abusing her. Look what I've done to her. There's bruises everywhere.

I'm a monster.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly came over to Indigo. I held the ice above her bruises. This'll need tons of ice to heal. I placed the ice pack on one spot, then grabbed another ice pack to put on more wounds.
Once I came back, I saw her eyes flutter open. She opened her eyes and looked at me with fear. "Y-you! Get away from me." She backed away. I held her down gently, and placed my hand on her chin. "I'm helping you.. Please give me that chance to heal you." I begged. She looked at the ice packs on her body. She sighed and pulled me closer. "Just this once." She whispered. A smile formed across my face from those 3 words.
"I'll be back. I need the first aid kit." I said. She nodded. I sped up my steps to get to the first aid kit. Once I got the kit, I ran to Indigo.
First I picked up this spray that came in the kit and sprayed it on her wounds. As I was spraying, I could hear her wince in pain. "Ow.." She winced. "I'm so sorry.. It's for your own good." I crooked a smile. She weakly smiled back.

I took the gauze, and wrapped it around her wounds. I taped it up with an elastic bandage and then closed up the kit. I kissed every wound on her body. Even the bruises. I took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry, Indie.. I swear I was drunk. I wouldn't hurt you like that. Forgive me, please princess." I pleaded. "Of course I forgive you." She smiled. "I feel horrible." I frowned. "Don't be. You were drunk. I get it." She said. "The thought of you being hurt, hurts me more than it hurts you."
"Stop. Don't get attached to me. I'm just one of your fuck girls. You'll abuse me, sat sorry, then do it again. There's no point in getting attached." She sighed. "Can you stop saying that bullshit? I love you. I'm serious. Nobody's gave me this feeling before. You changed me in so many ways I can't even explain." I was out of breath from talking so much. "You changed me too." She said. I looked at her lips, and leaned in. She leaned in too, and before I knew it, her lips were attached to mine.

::-::-::-::-::-::-::

She fell asleep on my shoulder. We were watching netflix, before getting cut off by the door bell ringing.
"I'll get it." I smiled. I walked over to the door, and opened it to someone I never wanted to see again.