»24«

ιи∂ιgσ

things were strange. kian never came home last night. i'm not saying that it was horrible, but i guess i kind of enjoyed it.

he hasn't even texted me or anything! i rolled over to the other side of kian's king sized bed, smelling a familiar scent of kian.

my phone was buzzing like crazy. things popped up on my phone. like,

'kiann❤️: you're gonna hate me.

kiann❤️: i'm sorry, please answer me and let me explain.'

what was he talking about? i pressed the 'details' button on the top right of the screen and pressed the call button. once i pressed call, the ringing started. and before i knew it, kian answered instantly.

"oh my god, indigo? hello?" i heard him say through the phone.

"yeah?" i replied.

"before you ask me what's going on, please let me explain." he said. i sighed.

"kian i'm very confused, why do you keep saying sorry?"

"i can't, indigo. i'll be home soon. i need to tell you this in person." he said.

"alright, kian." i said and hung up.
-
he sat on the bed and sighed holding my hands in his. i let go of his hands and hugged a pillow.

"kian, you're scaring me. what's going on?" i asked backing away. he sniffled.

"you're not gonna love me anymore after i tell you this.." he said. my heart broke. i put my hands to my face and sighed. "kian i thought we-" he quickly cut me off. "i know, indigo. i know."

he huddled over to me and hugged me. i smacked his hand away. "kian, please. just tell me." i said. he looked at me with sympathy and regret. "i- well you see- i'm sorry.. i can't talk properly." he sighed. i rolled my eyes. "indigo, last night i lost it." he said. "and i am very sorry for what i'm gonna say." he continued. "but, i had sex with Andrea." he saw me getting up, he tugged on my arm gently, but i nudged my arm back.

"indigo.." he sighed. tears formed on the brim of my eyes, and before i knew it, i faced kian with tears in my eyes. "kian, no don't touch me! you fucked up, kian." i whispered the last part. "i don't care if you cheated on me, but with andrea?" i raised my voice. he sighed and got up. "i know what i did was total bullshit," he started. "no shit," i interrupted him. "you don't know how guilty i feel, indie."

"no i don't care, kian! i don't give a shit about how you feel right now." he glared at me. "oh well so this is all about you now, huh?" he stepped closer to me. "it's always about you, right?"

he was so close to me, i could smell his minty breath. he began taking a little piece of my hair and put it behind my ear.

"it's always about you." he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my body. "you scared, baby girl?" he asked. i shook my head no. "tell me the truth, babygirl. am i scaring you?" he asked. i sighed and nodded. "yeah? why am i?" he smirked pushing me against the wall. i tried pushing his body away from me.

"kian. stop. it!" i raised my voice. he held my wrists tightly and pinned me to the wall. "shouldn't have done that, baby." he evilly smiled at me. "you know, it doesn't matter if you hate me or not. i still own that fucking beautiful body of yours." he smirked. he leaned down towards my neck, and started placing soft, tiny kisses near my special spot. i let out a soft moan. "stop," i moaned. i felt him smile against my skin. he then started nibbling on my neck, and a painful feeling rushed through my body. i shrieked.

"shhh baby, jc's not home, so scream all you want." he smiled. i furrowed my eyebrows. "fuck you," i rolled my eyes. "oh i'll fuck you." he smirked and picked me up, throwing me gently on the bed. "wanna scream so badly, hmm? well you are in a bit," he smirked while kissing my neck.
-
кιαи

"zzz, zzz." i heard my phone buzz. i groaned. "i'll be back." i said, and exited the room. i leaned my back against the bathroom door. (a/n: he isn't in the bathroom, he's only leaned against the door.)

"what the hell do you want, Andrea? i told you never to call me." i sighed.
  "i know, i know. but this time it's important."
  "okay, well what?" i groaned.
"kian, i'm pregnant." she confessed. my jaw dropped and i could feel my face numb.
  "you're not pregnant.. you can't possibly be! i fucking pulled out andrea! and you said you took those damn pills!" i raised my voice.
  "shut the hell up, okay! those pills don't always work!" she sighed. i groaned and got up. i pressed my forehead with my palms and started walking back and forth in the hallway.
  "well what are we gonna do?" i heard her ask.
  "andrea, i can't fucking help you take care of this baby." i said.
  "so you're just leaving me like this?!" she yelled.
  "i guess," i sighed. "look, i have a girlfriend. i can't be leaving her just to help someone i don't even like."

suddenly, i hear someone sniffle from behind me. i turn around, and see a teary- eyed Indigo. she heard everything.

"i- i can't believe you, kian." she cried before running away while wiping her eyes.

  "i gotta go," i said through the phone, then hung up.
-
she began crying in her palms.

"you're such a fucking player, you know that?" she mumbled. i sighed and came closer to her. i attempted to wrap my arm around her, but she flinched and swatted my hand away from her.

"g-get the hell away from me, kian!" she sniffled. i took a deep breath and decided to back away.

"can i at least talk to you?" i asked. she shook her head and hummed a no. i sighed. it was worth a try.

"i am anyways." i sighed and slowly sat on her bed. "darling, look at me." i said and picked her chin up.

"i love you to death, and i'm very sorry i cheated on you." i whispered.

"what a-about the baby?" she asked while sniffling.

"sweetheart, i'm not taking care of that baby," i said. "the only baby i'll care for is our baby." she gave me a concerned look.

"excuse me?" she asked.

"i- i mean when you're ready." i stuttered. she nodded.

"i'm so sorry i cheated, indigo. i'll make it up to you, i really will." i said, picking up her fragile hand and placing a soft kiss on it.

i saw a little smile form on her beautiful face.

"that's the smile i missed." i smiled. she giggled.

"can we please go to sleep? i'm tired." she yawned. i nodded and took off my clothes, leaving me in my boxers only. i hopped onto the bed along with her, and laid under the covers. we fell asleep as if we had never even met. she wasn't laid against my chest, and my arms weren't wrapped around her waist. it was all different.

"kian, i-is it okay if you wrapped your arms around my waist? i-i'm cold." she whispered. i smiled.

"thought you'd never ask." i whispered back and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me. her head was nuzzled in my chest, and i could then hear her little snores. i began drifting off to space, and had one thought roaming in my head.

what if andrea keeps the baby?