»4«

Jc
Indigo and I were sitting in the living room, watching Spongebob. I was going to change the TV, when I realized that the remote controller was all the way in the kitchen, because Wishbone kept on playing with it. "Hey, can you grab the remote controller off the counter in the kitchen for me? I wanna see what else is on TV." I laughed. She slightly smiled at me and nodded. She got up, and started limping towards the counter. I walked over to her and held her by her waist, to make sure she was okay. She flinched at my grip, but I don't think she minded. "Hey, you alright? Why are you limping?" I asked.

Indigo
I didn't want to confess that Kian banged me in Victoria Secret! "N-nothing." I stuttered. "Mnm, yeah." He laughed. "What did Kian do this time?" He asked.
"I fucked her at Victoria Secret." Kian smirked, walking downstairs. Jc looked at me surprised. "At Victoria Secret?!" He sighed. "Y-yeah.." I mumbled. "Did I tell you to speak?" Kian growled. I shook my head and kept quiet. "Kian, you treat her like shit!" Jc said. "Shut the fuck up, Jc! You used to fucking abuse the rest of your girlfriends!" Kian yelled. "Because they were assholes! At least Indigo isn't an asshole! She's an innocent girl!"
"Yeah, and she's MY innocent girl!" Kian argued. "She can't be yours, if you're an ass to her!" Jc raised his voice.
"I can be whatever I wanna be to her! Since when did you ever control me!" Kian yelled. Jc kept quiet. "Hah, have nothing to say anymore? Good." Kian smirked. He turned around and continued smirking. At me.
"Well since Jc says that you're such an innocent girl, let's see how much of an innocent girl you are when it's time for your clothes off." Kian smirked.
"No, no, please Kian!" I begged.
"Ah ah ah, Jc said that you're such an innocent girl, so now you gotta show him how innocent you are in bed.." He said.
"Take off your clothes." Kian commanded.
"And for you, Jc.. You're gonna sit there, and not say a fucking word. Got it?" He growled. Kian went to Jc, and put a piece of duck tape over his mouth, and tied his wrists with duck tape.
"Kian, why are you doing this?! You're not proving anything, when you're forcing people to do something!" I cried.
"Who said you could fucking talk?!" He said, spanking my ass, as I whimpered of pain. I looked at Jc, and he looked back at me with sorrow. "I'm so sorry." He mouthed. I slightly smiled and shrugged it off. "It's okay." I mouthed back.

"Get on the floor, and spread your legs." Kian commanded. I obeyed, and went to the floor, and spread my legs.
"Perfect." He whispered, grabbing my boobs and caressing them. He held one of my boobs in one hand, and harshly sucked on the other. "Mmm.." I moaned. In the background, I can hear Jc screaming through the tape that was on his mouth. "You like that, baby?" He asked. I nodded my head as I kept moaning. "Well too bad." He said, and stopped sucking and squeezing my breast. "Fuck you." I cursed. "Ah.. i love it when you curse at me, baby." He whispered. He started feeling my whole body, while harshly sucking and nibbling on my neck. I could tell that I was gonna have a lot to cover up for the rest of the week. He lowered himself down to my clothed area, and started to rub. "Ooh yes.." I moaned. He began rubbing really fast, I felt like I was gonna cum fast. "Fuck, Ki.. Take it off." I whimpered. "Whatever you please, princess." He smirked and ripped my panties off. That was the last thing left on my body, and he ripped it off.

It didn't take him long before licking and sucking my clit. In the back, Jc kept on moving and basically dying, seeing me getting forced to be fucked. He stopped licking my clit, but instead licked two fingers. I knew exactly what he was gonna do. He stuck his fingers into my pussy, and went in an in and out motion, really fast. "Faster!!" I yelled. He went faster and faster, until he did something magical to me. He curled his fingers, directly hitting my g-spot. "OH FUCK!!" I yelled, moaning like crazy. "Oh baby I need to cum!" I moaned. He stopped curling his fingers and took his fingers out. "Ugh, Ki-" I cut myself off, with a hysterically loud moan. He had just slammed into me, hitting my G-spot each time. "HOLY SHIT BABY YOU'RE SO GOOD!" I moaned. "Say my name baby! Who's making you feel this good?!" Kian yelled.
"You are baby!" I managed to get out. "That's right. Who's your daddy?!" He moaned. "You are, daddy!" I groaned. "That's fucking right!" He moaned. "Baby I need to cum!" I whimpered. He quickly pulled out, refusing me to cum. "Not yet baby." He smirked, panting. He picked me up and put me on his lap. He spread open my legs, my wet pussy facing him. All of a sudden, a wave of pleasure went through my body, as I realized that Kian was rubbing my clit with all his might. I was facing Jc's direction, which was just great. I felt so bad for Jc, because he's sitting there tied up, forced to watch me in pleasure. "Baby I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, before cumming all over Kian. He licked up all of my wetness, and smirked at me. "That was great." He whispered in my ear, slightly nibbling on my skin. He turned to Jc,

"So Jc, do you still think she's an innocent girl, now?"