»27«

Kian
                       September 13, 2014

"You awake baby?" I asked while patting Indigo's waist. She groaned and turned her body over so she wasn't facing my direction anymore. I laughed.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast, sweet heart?" I asked. I could feel her nod her head. I laughed again. "Okay, I'll be back."

I headed down the stairs and began cooking her some bacon.

                                  Indigo
                September 13th, 2014.

I smiled to myself as Kian walked down the stairs and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of notifications, but one really stood out to me. It was a message from my father. I never really mentioned this to anybody, but as a child, my father used to always abuse me. It was non- stop. I guess I should thank Kian.

I gulped and decided to check the message after 5 minutes of staring at it.

'Dad: It's been a while, sweetheart. I know where you are.'

A wave of panic flooded my body, to the point where I felt like throwing up. Tears started forming in my eyes. I knew I wouldn't have gotten away.

I heard a doorbell ring, and my heart started racing. Not in a good way. "Oh my god," I mumbled to myself.

I ran downstairs in a rush, and saw that Kian had already opened the door and was talking to my 'so called father.'

His eyes weren't on Kian anymore; those familiar black eyes were currently on me. My body began shaking in fear, as he kept his eyes on me.

"Hey hey buddy I don't think this is your property, so I'm asking nicely. Leave." Kian said bluntly. My father turned to Kian with a deadly look.

"Nobody tells me what to do," my father gritted his teeth. He grabbed onto Kian's shoulder and pushed him towards the wall with maximum force. The sound of Kian getting slammed to the wall made me whimper in fear.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU BASTARD!" I yelled running towards my father. He started punching Kian continuously. He wasn't looking, so I pulled out my phone and called 911. I put the phone on the table that wasn't too near them, but was pretty close to me.

"STOP IT!" I yelled while crying. "I'm so sorry, Kian." I whispered and fell to the ground crying. I couldn't just leave Kian there.

I got up and pulled my dad off of Kian with as much strength as possible. Kian fell to the ground with blood everywhere.
I clenched my fists.

"You know, I never went to mom's funeral when I was younger." I said. "I had a reason."

"Yeah? What was that reason." He replied in a blunt way.

"I- I was too afraid to see you again. I'm so glad Kian kidnapped me." I sighed. "You made my life a living hell. Mom died because of you. She committed suicide. Why? Because of you!" I raised my voice.

"I-" I cut him off.

"You were the reason why she's dead! You know, you must be very guilty." I stated.

Kian was on the floor groaning while holding his stomach. I began running to him, but my dad held my tightly and swept me away.

"Nuh uh uh. You're coming home with me." He said with a smirk.

"Stop it! I hate you! Mom's dead because of you! You made her life a living hell. You made my life a living hell as well." I cried.

"I. Hate. You." I said, and kneed him in the balls. He dropped me while groaning in pain.

"You little bitch!" He yelled. I went and helped Kian up, and held his nose up so there wasn't anymore blood. "You alright baby?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "God I'm so sorry." I cried.

"D-don't be." He struggled to talk. His eyes went wide and tried to talk, but he couldn't. I turned around and saw my dad  with his fist in the air, and before I knew it, it collided with my face.

                                     Kian
                 September 13th, 2014.

"You crazy fuck! That's your daughter!" I yelled and got up in pain. I clenched my fist and punched him so hard. He groaned in pain and held his face. I realized the stove was still on, so I took the oil from the bacon, and poured it on her dad.

"That's what you get you crazy fuck!" I yelled. I heard him scream in pain, and laughed. I held the pot in my hand and ran over to Indigo.

"Shh baby, it's okay." I whispered while stroking her hair. I heard him stumbling towards me, so I hit him with the pan.

"Try me, bitch." I cursed and hit him again. (LOL TRY ME BITCH😂 Okay sorry)

I continued stroking her hair and then a few minutes later, I heard a distant siren go off. I looked out the window and saw a bunch of cops outside the house. "What the-" I was cut off by police coming from the back door. I looked down at Indigo in confusion and started smiling a bit.

"HANDS UP!" I heard a cop say. I looked down at her father and saw a smirk appear. He had his arms up. The police gathered around him. 3 policeman held him down while 1 policeman hand cuffed him.

I felt my arms get lighter. I looked up and saw a bunch of people holding Indigo and putter her on a strecher thingy.

"Can I go with her?" I asked while getting up. "Of course you can." The woman smiled at me. I weakly smiled.

I walked outside with them and saw her father being put in the cop car. "Bitch." I mumbled and jumped into the ambulance. I felt a nurse putting something in my arm, and before I could even say, "What's going on?" I passed out.