»8«

Kian:
She was still in my arms. Her pale skin touched mine, but it didn't seem as if she was breathing. I ran up to the front desk while panting, as the woman at the front was startled by my appearance.
"M-may I help you?" She asked in a scared voice.
"My g-girlfriend! She's dying!" I cried.
"Okay sir-"
"Get her a room now! You can't let her die, mam. She's the most important person in my life."
"Okay, okay. Right this way, sir." She said, guiding me to the room. I can tell that everybody was staring at me, but would I care? Everyone always looks at me as if I'm a creep, or as if I'm gonna hurt someone.
The woman opened the door, and let us in.
"Doctor we need you in room 113B!" She yelled. Soon enough, a doctor ran in with a bunch of other people beside him.
"Sir you have to escort the area." He sternly said.
"N-no! I need to see her. I can't leave her!!" I yelled.
"Nurses.." He sighed. 2 nurses held my arms and attempted to drag me out. But I was stronger.
"LET GO OF ME NOW!! I NEED TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I sobbed, pushing the nurses.
"Sir, calm down. She'll be fine under our watch." One of the nurses said.
"NO I CANT LEAVE HER!" I cried. They both laughed and walked back inside the room. I punched the floor with my fists, until they were red.
I slid my back against the wall, and tugged on my hair. My eyes couldn't stop generating tears. I need to see Indigo.
"You okay?" I heard someone ask. I slowly turned my head towards that person, and saw Jc. I quickly turned my head back down, because I didn't want him to see my appearance.
"Düüd I know you're crying."

I didn't respond.

"Hey man she'll be alright. Now what happened to her?"
"W-we were in an argument. She kept on crying to me, and telling me that I did all that to her. Then I asked her what's up with her? But then she got pissed at me. Her face was all p-pale. She fainted, and now we're here."
"This is all my fault, Jc." I continued. He put his arm around my shoulder as a bro thing, and said, "It's not your fault.. She was just scared about talking back to you. Her body wasn't used to all this argument and fuss. Don't blame this shit on yourself, man."

Indigo:
"Get her a room now! You can't let her die, mam. She's the most important person in my life." I heard someone say.
I recognized that familiar voice before. Was that Kian? Did he just call me the 'most important person' in his life?
Before I was put under drugs, I remember Kian yelling, "I NEED TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!"
I was so confused. I wasn't his girlfriend. He wasn't my boyfriend. So what are we? Am I just gonna be called his 'slutty slave'? If he knew that I was just a slave, why would he call me his girlfriend, and why would he care so damn much? I could hear his cries from outside. The room was quiet, and I was alone. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I could only hear.
I heard the nurse talking to Kian outside. The door soon opened, and I felt someone grab my hand.

: sorry for such a short chapter:p
i know the story isn't supposed to be sad,
  but i promise it'll get dirty soon:

follow me on instagram!
ig» @kiann.af