»16«

I sat on the porch, wondering about life. The wet and cold steps were freezing my bottom, along with my legs. I had no jacket on ether. Not even a hoodie. Just myself, a shirt, and jeans. I forgot to ask Kian for the keys to the house, so stayed outside.
   As I was sitting on the porch crying, I could see bright lights in front of me. I looked up and saw Kian getting out of the car, shielding himself with his arms from the rain. I silently giggled to myself because Kian was an idiot.
   "What the hell are you doing out here!" He raised his voice, wrapping his jacket around me as I was shaking from fear and coldness. "Here, let's go inside." He said, unlocking the door. He held me in his arms, while running inside quickly.
He grabbed a towel, and wrapped that around me, taking off the jacket that was soaked and on me before.
   He ran upstairs with his jacket, and soon came back downstairs with a new pair of clothes.
   "Can you take your clothes off?" He asked. "I swear I won't do anything." He said seriously. I nodded. "Want me to turn around?" He asked. I nodded and smiled weakly. He turned around facing the wall as I stripped off my clothes. His eyes were still closed, as he handed me the new clothes. "Put these on. At least they aren't wet." He said. "Thanks." I smiled, taking the clothes from his grip. I smiled because these clothes weren't mine. They were Kians. I changed into the oversized clothed and then tapped Kian on the shoulder.

"All good?" He asked. I nodded with a huge grin on my face. "Good." He smiled cheekily. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Look, Indie.. I swear I didn't wanna have sex with Andrea." He began. "She forced me to have sex with her!"

"Kian it's okay, you don't need to lie." I sighed, slightly pulling away. "Indie.."
"No, Kian stop." I said, pushing him off. "I don't wanna speak about this anymore."

I really didn't. I hated the fact that he kept bringing it up. Couldn't he just let it go already?
"Fine, let's move to a different subject." He stated. "Who'd you lose your virginity to." He said coldly.

"Kian!" I raised my voice. "What? You said change the subject, so I did." He smirked. "Kian, you know what I meant." I sighed.
He came closer to me, and held my chin with his hand. "Now answer my fucking question." He growled. "Who'd you lose your virginity to, huh?"
"Kian fuck off!" I yelled, smacking his hand away from my chin. Once I pushed him away, he pinned me to the wall.
"Shouldn't have had done that, sweet heart." He grinned. He smacked me roughly as I fell to the ground, in pain. "What a slut you are." He smirked. "A dirty. little. slut. Am I right?" He laughed.
"Shut the fuck up, asshole." I cursed. "What did you say, slut?" He picked me up and held my chin tightly.

"You heard me, douchebag!" I yelled. "You'll be sorry, Indie." He said. He tore my shirt off, well I should say his shirt off, and then threw it to the ground. I didn't have a bra on, because my other one was soaked from the rain.
He pulled my pants down in one quick movement, then pulled down my only little cloth covering my sensitive part.
"Fucking bend over." He commanded. I shook my head, 'no,' but that only made him even more pissed off. Which I intended to do.

"Fucking bend over or I'll have to punish you even worse." He said slapping my ass. I whimpered and bent over.
"Fucking finally." He mumbled. He grabbed my hips and smacked my ass hard. "Let's see.. Should I go soft or rough?" He wondered. "Rough." He smirked. I groaned as Kian held my body and flipped me over, so that my legs were spread wide open. He quickly shoved 3 fingers in me, causing me to whimper. "You like that, bitch?" He slapped my ass. "Yes daddy I love it!!" I cried out.
     His fingers continued pumping in and out of me, until he took them out, and without warning, slamming into me. "Oh fuck!" I moaned. After about 10 minutes of us doing that, we reached our high. "Shit babygirl you were so tight." He breathed out. I smiled and laughed. "Thanks." I giggled.
He started picking up his clothes, and putting them on. He gently threw my pair of clothes at me, and then let me put my clothes on.
Silence filled the room. Neither of us talked, all we did was stare at the walls. "So I heard that you reached 3 million subscribers." I mumbled, attempting to start small talk between us.
"Yeah, I did." He smiled.
"Well, congratulations!" I leaned over, giving him a hug.
"Thanks." He said, wrapping his arms around my shoulder.
As he turned on the TV, I spoke with Kian. "What was your reaction when you found out that you reached 3 million subscribers?" I asked. "Excited, right?"
"Well when you hear that you reach 3 million, it doesn't sound like much." He said. "but when you repeat that number multiple times, it's just bizarre." He finished.
"I'm proud of you," I smiled.
"Don't be proud of me," he said. "be proud of them," he smiled. "The fans."
"I'm proud of you all." I giggled. He wrapped his large arms around me and kissed my temple.
"I seriously don't know what I'd do if you weren't on the face of the planet." He whispered.
"Me neither." I smiled.
"How about, tomorrow, we go out shopping?" He smiled. "My treat."
"Okay we can go, but please.." I pleaded.
"Please what?" He laughed.
"Please don't pay for me," I giggled. "I can pay myself."
"No way!"
"Why not?"
"Because I'm being a gentleman, now let me." He laughed. I smiled and sighed.
"Fine.." I mumbled, crossing my arms like a child not getting a toy from Toys R Us.
He gave me a huge hug and mumbled, "Hey, don't be like that."
I snuck a secretive smile and then went back to my pouty face. To be honest, his low voice and everything, really turned me on.
"Did it, baby?" I could feel him smirking at me.
Shit.
"Did it what?" I lied. I was hoping to tease him and I did but I didn't want it in that way.
"You know.." He smirked.
"Do not!" I smiled.
"Do too!"
"Do not."
"Do too."
"Do," I said. "not."
He smiled at me and tackled me with a huge hug. "That's for lying to me!" He smiled and started tickling me.
"Kian!" I giggled, squirming around in his grip.
"Okay okay fine." He sighed. "What's the magic word?" I felt his lips form a smirk on my neck.
"It's flop ass." I said trying not to laugh at him tickling me.
"Correct," He smiled. "but i'm still tickling you." He started tickling me again, I got lost at words.
"Stop!" I laughed. "I c-can't breathe anymore!" I giggled. He quickly stopped tickling me and hugged me.
"I'm sorry baby," he said. "did I hurt you?" He asked.
"No, but you know I'm ticklish!" I smiled.
"Oh yes I do." He laughed. "How about we watch Netflix, while eating chocolate cover popcorn." He smiled.
    "I'm down for that." I grinned.
"Good," he stated. "i'll make the popcorn."
I smiled and nodded okay.

We ended up watching his own movie, although he disagreed to it. The popcorn bowl was in the middle of us, while his warm arms were wrapped around my shoulder.
"How was it to film the movie?" I asked.
"It was pretty cool, actually." He said. "I wasn't that used to other people filming for me, and editing for me, but it was okay."
"Was it fun?"
"Oh yeah. Totally," he smiled. "When we weren't filming a scene, I'd mess around with everyone."
"Typical Kian." I nodded my head side to side. He kissed my cheek.
"Now shush, and watch the movie." He said. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. 15 minutes into laying on his shoulder caused me to fall asleep. "I love you," I heard Kian whisper.
A smile formed on my face. Did he really mean it, though?
;3;3;3;3
Kian
"Kian can we go to Hollister?" She pleaded. We were at the mall, and let me say, she was the cutest thing ever.
"Yeah sure." I smiled. Her eyes lit up and dragged me into Hollister.

"So which one?" She asked smiling while holding up two "flannels." One was black and blue, and the other was gray with pink.
"Both would equally look beautiful on you, baby."
"But right now you have to pick one."
"Black and blue." I said.
"Okay, then I'll put this one back." She smiled putting back the gray and pink one.
She dragged me into the jeans section, where she bought at least 4 pairs of jeans.
I mean I didn't mind though.
"Hmm," she hummed. "Kian baby," she said. "Light wash or super skinny jeans?" She asked.
"Let me see them."
"Here," she said handing me both type of jeans.
"I'm guessing this one's the light washed?" I said, pointing to the one that's lighter.
"Exactly." She laughed.
I pictured what she'd look like with both on.
"Both." I said.
"Stop saying both!" She giggled. "Just pick one."
"Fine then.. Super skinny." I smirked.
"Okay." She nodded putting the other one away.
"I'm done." She smiled. I nodded at her.
"Okay, so I'll pay for these," i said, "you go find another store."
"Okay." She nodded and walked away.
I walked to the cashier and payed for the clothes.
'Zzz', 'zzz.'
I checked my phone and saw a text from my lovely girlfriend.
'Ma Babyy💘💑: hey baby, i'm in Journey's.'
'To Ma Babyy💘💑: okay, i'll meet u there .'
'Ma Babyy💘💑: okay ily❤️'
'To Ma Babyy💘💑: ilyt❤️'

I speed walked to Spencers, which was 3 stores down.
I walked into the store and saw Indie talking to a guy that didn't seem to work here. Well, she wasn't trying to talk to him, she was trying to get away from him.
His arms were holding her tightly. A wave of pure anger and jealousy flowed down my body. I'm about to beat the shit out of him.
Indigo
While Kian was paying for my clothes in Hollister, I went over to Journey's, because I figured that I needed some new converses.
Once I walked into the store, I looked at the converses. Then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 'Oh Kian..' I thought. But nope, not even close to Kian.
"Sup baby." He smirked biting his lip.
"I'm sorry who the hell are you and who the fuck told you that you could touch me?" I asked, a touch of anger tone in my voice.
"Baby shh.." He whispered.
"Excuse me ma'am, do you know this man?" Someone asked, recognizing the conversation I just had with him.
"No I do not." I said. The person who asked me nodded and walked away. Damn. Great help, bitch.

"Okay let go of me." I nudged him hard.
"Don't try and fight it." He said holding me tighter. A few minutes of trying to get him off me, and not even a single person doing anything, I turned my head to the left as I fell to the ground. Kian had just tackled the man who was touching me, to the ground and punched him repeatedly. I managed to become free from his grip, and I stood in the corner of the store, crying.
"Why were you touching my god damn girlfriend!" Kian yelled, punching him left and right.
Kian hit him with his last punch, and threw him to the ground. He ran over to me and traced his fingers on my chin.
"You okay baby?" He asked. "What'd he do to you?"
"H-he kept on telling me to shhh, while everyone else didn't even try and stop him." Fuck ya'll.
"That's okay baby. All that matters is that i'm here now." He smiled.
"Right." I whispered and kissed his cheek while crying.
"Here, let's go." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist and tugged me outside, while flipping off the man.
"Don't mess with me, buddy." Kian laughed and continued following me.
"Assholes..." i mumbled
"Yes, I know." I smiled.
"Let's go." He said.
I nodded as we left.