»20«

recap:
"B-baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." I whispered.

"Kian, well you did, okay! Stop getting yourself and others hurt!" She got up and yelled at me.

"Do you fucking think I meant to hurt you! I didn't!"

"I'm done, Kian. Take care of this bullshit yourself." She said flatly while leaving the room.
-
ιи∂ιgσ
"I'm done, Kian. Take care of this bullshit yourself." I said rudely.

I honestly was done. Every argument we get into, it's always my fault. He always gets hurt physically, and so do I.

As I was walking out of his room, I began crying. People turned around and started staring at me. Ether they saw the tears that were falling down my face like a waterfall or they heard our loud argument.

I was almost at the elevator, but suddenly I heard Kian.

"Indigo come back here! You can't run away from this!" He yelled from behind me.

I completely ignored him. I could hear his loud grunts from the pain.

But finally, he caught up to me. I felt him place his hand on my shoulder.

"Stop." He said. I sighed and turned around.

"W-what, huh? You gonna blame even more things on me now?"

"No, oh god no. Why would I do that?"

"Oh i don't know, maybe because like 4 minutes ago, you blamed that article on me." I said and turned around. He spun me around, so now I was facing him again.

"Stop it, babe."

"No! Do not call me babe right now. Do not."

"Come on, we need to sort things out."

"No! I'm sick of this, Kian. Honestly. We just can't keep arguing. It's not right."

"That's why we need to work through these arguments. Together."

"I'm not in the mood right now, Kian." I said. 

He placed his arms around my waist.

"Kian! Please don't touch me." I said.

"But baby,"

"No. Kian I need to go." I said, and stormed off. Before I walked into the elevator, I looked back at Kian. He was on the floor, his head in his palms.

Nobody was in the elevator, so I began crying. What have I done?
-
кιαи
I tried so hard to hold back my tears. When she said, "I'm done," scared me the most. What does that even mean! Was she gonna commit suicide? Did it mean that our relationship is over?

I slowly walked back into my hospital room, and slumped on the rough, and hard hospital bed.

I sighed to myself in despair. I could only hope that she'd come back.

'Zzz,' 'Zzz'

I looked at my phone. Indigo tweeted.