Love Me Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

McKenzie's Point Of View

***Three Days Later***

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I slammed my fist on my alarm clock repeatedly until it stopped. I groaned. As you can tell, I am not a morning person.. I got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothing and took a shower, washing my hair.

When I finished, I stepped out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body, walking back into my room. I looked through my closet, searching for something to wear.

I finally decided to wear a white summer dress, with a black blazer that stopped at my elbow, and I put on some white sandals. I curled my hair and clipped up two sides, so that there were two curled strands of hair framing my face, as the rest stayed loose.

I did my usual make-up: Two layers of mascara, black eye liner, concealer, and some strawberry lip gloss. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to find Jason eating breakfast and playing with his phone. "Hey." I said, causing him to look up at me, but then look back down at his phone.

"Hey." He said. I took a granola bar and opened it up, taking a bite.

"Hey, you done?" I asked him, taking another bite of my granola bar.

"Um.. Yeah." He stood up and threw the rest of his breakfast away and put his plate in the sink. "Let's go." He said and we walked out of the house and got into his car. We drove for about 5 minutes until we were at school.

"Bye." I waved at Jason as I stopped at my locker.

"See ya." He waved back before going over to his section. I opened my locker and looked at my schedule, when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind, causing me to jump slightly. I turned to see Austin chuckling.

"Chill. It's just me." He laughed.

"It's not funny!" I slapped his shoulder.

"Whatever. Come hang out with us later." He said.

"Where?" I asked, putting my hands on his chest.

"McDonalds?" He suggested.

"With who?" I asked. "Rob, Alex, Zach, And Sarah is going to be there. She's Alex's girlfriend." He told me.

"Um.. Can I bring Anne and Ally?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"Great." I smiled and turned back around, getting the books that I would need for my next class, and Austin's arms were still around my waist.

"Hey, can I have a kiss?" Austin asked as I turned back around.

"Um.." I smirked. He pouted and I leaned in to give him a short kiss, but he pulled me closer to him, making the kiss more passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Get a room." We heard someone groan. We pulled apart to see Zach, along with Alex and Robert.

"Shut up." Austin playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Im going to class. See you guys later." I smiled at them and tried to walk away, but Austin wouldn't budge. "Austin.." I groaned. He puckered his lips and I sighed, giving him a peck and pulling away quickly before the same thing as before happened.

"Bye." I giggled, got out of Austin's grip and walked to my first class. Now, I know what you're thinking. Yeah, I wasn't really crazy about Austin, but when we kissed three days ago.. I don't know. It's like a spark went off. No, we aren't dating.. But we're really close. Kind of like friends with benefits, I guess.

But I don't mind. I actually like Austin. But I'm not going to get to attached. I know that Austin is well known as a player. I'm not going to let him break my heart. I'm not going through that. Not again. I sat in my usual seat in Social Studies and looked out the window as the late bell rang.

*** ~End of the day~

I walked out of school laughing with Ally and Anne. "Hey, look at your BOO!" Anne laughed. And I let out a small chuckle. I went up to Austin and his face lit up when he saw me.

"Hey." He hugged me tightly.

"Hey." I giggled. He kissed my cheek before we pulled away, causing me to blush slightly. He kept his arm around my waist as we leaned against his car.

"So, let's go?" He said, after a while of conversing with the guys.

"Yeah." We all agreed. We piled into two different cars, and made our way to McDonalds.

***

I sat down with the girls, including Sarah, as the guys ordered our food. "Hey gorgeous." I heard. I looked up to see a guy smirking at me. Honestly, he thought he was too cute. Because he really wasn't..

"Um.. Hi?" I cocked my head to the side.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I don't think that that concerns you." Austin came up behind him. The guy turned around to glare at Austin. I got up and stood in front of him.

"Austin.." I placed my hands on his chest.

"She's mine. So get the fuck out." Austin growled.

"Whatever. See ya babe." The guy winked at me and I had to push Austin back.

"Please don't." I pleaded, looking up at his hazel eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"You're mine." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I rolled my eyes as we pulled away. He glanced at me before going back to the guys. I groaned and sat back down.

***

"Let's take a walk." Austin said in my ear as we walked out of McDonalds.

"Okay. Where to?" I asked.

"Anywhere." he smiled down at me, and I smiled back. We waved 'good-bye' to everyone before Austin took my hand and led me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. He nodded once before going to the drivers side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There's chapter two! Sorry, I know it took me for ever! But I've been writing other stories.. But yeah. :) Love you guys and thanks for reading.

Comment what you think,

Vote if you like the chapter,

Become a Fan if you like the story overall.

Stay Lovely!

~Samantha