Love Me Chapter Fifteen

OMFG OMFG CHAPTER FIFTEEN!!! ADGBSHCBASIVGJH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen:

Kenzie's Point Of View:

I giggled as I tugged on the sleeve's of Austin's hoodie, which I was wearing at the moment. "You're an idiot." I told Sarah.

"What?" She gaped. "It was an accident!" She said.

"How do you accidentally trip on the stairs? Twice? In a row?" I laughed at her. She huffed.

"It happens." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yea, only to you!" I burst out laughing again as we entered the basketball court.

"Shut up." She mumbled, but I saw her trying to hide a smile.

I rolled my eyes as I looked around for my boyfriend. Yesterday.. That speech he gave me.. It was the cutest thing ever. I was literally in tears. It was just the cutest thing ever.

I saw Austin, and the crew talking to Mike, and a group of other guys. I looked over at Sarah, and her expression was pure confusion, probably the same as mine. I began walking over to them, with Sarah right behind me.

"McKenzie." Mike smiled at me when he saw me.

"Hi." I smiled, waving at everyone. "You," He held his hand out for Sarah. "Must be Sarah." He said, smiling over at Alex, who was glaring. Sarah shook Mike's hand.

"Yea, that's me." She smiled back.

"Nice to finally meet you." He smiled at her, letting go of her hand. She just smiled back. "Oh, I'm Mike, by the way." He said, and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you." She said. He turned back to the guys- well the guys I knew, that is.

"You guys did a great job with th-" He began, but Austin and Alex cut him off.

"Thanks, man." Austin said, narrowing his eyes at Mike, and holding his hand out to stop him.

Mike looked pleased. "Alright." He smirked. "I have things to do. I'll see you guys later." He said, and turned on his heal. All the other guys stayed behind, though. Austin sighed, shaking his head. I took the moment to notice the other guys.

There were twins, one with a lip ring, and a green quiff, and the other didn't. There was another who had really nice eyes, which was the first thing I noticed about him. There were two others standing by them, but I couldn't really see their faces because they were looking down at the ground.

There was this big man in the front, about just as big as Mike, maybe bigger. He was really buff, and a really nice smile. "Let's get the game going." He said. His voice is deep. Very deep.

Austin nodded and came up to me, placing his hands on my hip, and a soft kiss on my lips. "So this is her, huh?" The big guy said, behind Austin. Austin nodded, turning around, and holding me to his side.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, McKenzie. But she likes to be called Kenzie." I waved as he introduced me, and smiled. "Babe, these are the guys. That's Jai, and that's Luke. Luke has the piercing.." I nodded in understanding as he pointed at each twin. "That's their brother, Beau. That's Daniel and James. And this is Christopher, AKA Chris." He told me.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said.

"You too. Austin never stops talking about you. It's nice to finally get to meet you." The one who I was positive was Jai said. He sounded Australian.. I smiled at the thought of Austin talking about me to his friends.