Love Me Chapter Twenty Four

Song of the chapter: When I Was Your Man- Cover By Fifth Harmony, and Boyce Avenue

On The Side>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥Kenzie's Point Of View♥

"Don't forget to read everyday during the break!" Ms. Berger, Jason's ELA teacher, who is now my ELA teacher, called after the class as we all rushed out of the room.

"I love her!" I told my brother. "She's my new favorite teacher."

He rolled his eyes. "I don't like her. She's boring." He said, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Well, I think she's okay." I shrugged. He shrugged as well, before we walked out of the school, to the yard for lunch.

"Hey, is something wrong with you and Austin?" Jason asked.

"Hey, look at Anne!" I pointed in the opposite direction. He looked toward the direction I pointed to, and I managed to run away. I went over to the park, which was empty, and went over to a bench. I sat down, placing my bag beside me, and laying my head on it. I took out my phone, and began playing around with it.

6 days until Paris..

***-One week later-

"Bubby, wake up!" I heard Jazzy's voice. I groaned, turning around in my seat. "Bubby!" She punched my arm. I jumped up, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Did you just punch me?" I asked, and she giggled, getting off of her seat and walking to the next row, where dad and Lynn were seated. I rolled my eyes at my sister, and looked out the window.

Oh my gosh.. I'm here! In Paris! I looked down at my lap, to see Mason laying his head there, sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I carefully took off my seat belt, and then his. I picked him up, carrying him as I walked out of the aisle. I kicked Jason as I did so, since he stayed seated, and he glared at me. I smiled down at him, and cooed, "Love you." in a playful tone. He rolled his eyes at me, but I saw him try to keep the smile off of his face.

I felt Mason wrap his tiny arms around my neck tightly as he continued to sleep. I turned my head, to the chair behind Jason's and smiled as Austin had his head in his hands, his elbows resting on his knee's. "Psst." I whispered. He looked up, and groaned as I noticed that the kid behind him, looking about 8 years old, kicked his chair. I stifled a laugh as he rolled his eyes, his fists clenching on his lap. "Get up." I told him, laughing a bit.

The kid kicked his seat again, and Austin turned around. "Listen kid, kick my seat one more fucking time, and I swear y-" He began.

"Austin!" I scolded him. He looked up at me with innocent eyes, as if not realizing what he did wrong.

"What?" He asked.

"He's like, seven!" I said, quietly.

"Yea, but he's fucking annoying." He whispered back. The kid kicked his seat again, and Austin turned around again. He didn't have time to say anything when I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his chair, and having him stand in front of me.

"You're being an ass." I scowled.

"He was being annoying." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"He's a little kid. What did you expect?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "To have manners. Just because he's a little kid doesn't mean he shouldn't learn any damn manners." He said, angrily and annoyed. I shook my head at him, but didn't talk any further about the subject.