Love Me Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY!! AHH! ♥♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song For The Chapter: 3000 Miles, by Emblem3

This song is perfect!! >>On The Side

Chapter Twenty:

Kenzie's Point of View:

He slowly undressed me, his beautiful blue-hazel eyes staring into mine. I bit my lip as I looked up at him, smiling at his beauty.

I closed my eyes as I awaited for him to do something. Anything. But it didn't come. When I reopened my eyes, Austin's face began to somewhat form into something else. "What the hell?" I asked.

That's when Beck's face replaced Austin's. My eyes widened at the sight of my ex boyfriend. "What?!" I screeched, completely confused by what was going on. Suddenly, my surroundings changed into Beck's old bedroom in North Carolina.

Where it first happened. "Beck, what the hell are you doing here?" I was beyond confused, and scared. How am I in North Carolina? In Beck's bedroom?

Beck attacked my face with kisses, and I moved my face, trying to dodge them. Beck slapped me with the back of his hand, and my face began to burn. He smirked evilly down at me. "Stay still." He said slowly, as if it would help me comprehend his words.

I whimpered as he put himself inside of me, and realized that I'm still naked. He just smirked as he thrust into me. I screamed and screamed for help, but nobody came. Nobody seamed to hear me.

"Kenzie." He said, his voice echoing in my mind. I just cried as I tried to push him off of me. I couldn't. "Kenzie!" His voice was louder this time, and so were the echoes.

"Kenzie, wake up!" I screamed as I sat up. In my bed.. I looked down to see that I was still naked. I took the blanket and pressed it against my body. "Kenzie.." I heard a voice beside me. I jumped as I turned to face him.

It was Austin.

"Shh.. It was just a dream." He pulled me into his embrace, hugging me tightly to his chest. I then realized that I was crying. Sobbing.

"Shh.. Its okay." He cooed in my ear, running his fingers through my hair, trying to relax me. But I couldn't stop crying. That dream... It reminded me of my second time with Beck. The first time, I wanted to. No, I was seduced. The second time... He raped me.

I shut my eyes tightly, reminding myself that it was Austin's arms wrapped around me. It was Austin with me. And that I was safe. No more Beck.

I hope..

***Morning***

"How're you feeling?" Austin asked as soon as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm fine." I smiled at him.

"Are you sure? You were crying pretty badly.." He said. I nodded, reassuringly.

"I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I told him. He nodded, not pushing it any further. I walked into my closet, and searched my clothes for something to wear after shutting the door behind me.

"It was nice." I heard Austin say as I put on my undergarments. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come again?" I asked.

"Last night. It was nice. I mean, not the part of you crying in the middle of the night.. But.." I could imagine him scratching the back of his neck. "This morning. I didn't have to leave. I could just stay here, and hold you in my arms." He said.