Love Me Chapter Seventeen

READ A/N AT THE END PLEASE! REALLY IMPORTANT!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen:

McKenzie's Point Of View:

I rolled my eyes as Mr. García began talking about some quote again. I hate this class so much. It's funny, because I love to read and write. But he makes it boring..

Im going to ask the principal if I can switch to Jason's ELA class... His teacher doesn't hate me.. I'll ask him how she is, and I might switch.. I hate this class so much!

Finally, my dreams came true, and the bell rang. I collected my books and raced out. Beside the door, Austin was standing there, waiting. "Hey baby." He smiled, taking a hold of my hand.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"How was class?" He asked as we began to walk to Algebra.

"Boring. I hate his class. And he hates me." I sighed. Austin chuckled. "I'm thinking about going to Jason's class." I told him. He smiled.

"I'm in that class." He spoke, his lips against my cheek as he walked behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed, nodding his head.

"Well, then, now i'm sure i'm going to switch." I grinned, and he chuckled as we entered Ms. Parks class.

"So.. There's this party.." He started as we sat in our seats.

"Yea..?" I asked.

"You want to go?" He asked.

"Whose party?" I asked.

"That kid, James." He told me.

"Oh.. Basketball player. Sure." I shrugged.

"Alright, tonight." He leaned in. "Wear something sexy." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I smirked, and took my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Okay." I whispered back.

"Ew, don't fuck, now." We heard. I looked up to see that bitch, Taylor. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I spat. She smirked.

"You know what I want." Was all she said, smirking at Austin, before walking to the back of the class, to some guy, and sitting on his lap.

"I fucking hate her." I said.

Austin chuckled. "Don't stress it, baby." He kissed me. "At the end of the day, you win and she lost."

I smirked. "I win what?" I teased. He smirked against my lips.

"Me." He whispered.

"Oh so, you're the prize?" I joked, and he laughed, pulling away.

"Well, duh!" He said.

I giggled. "Well, next time you want to bash Beck's head into a wall, think the same thing. You win, and he lost." I smiled.

"Win what?" He smirked, teasing me.

I laughed. "Me, silly." I said, making him laugh.

"You're right." He kissed me again.

***Night time! 7:53pm***

I finally finished curling my hair, and smiled. I look hot.

I was wearing a short red dress, that stopped at my mid thigh, and I had a black leather jacket. I put on some black ankle boots, and did my makeup. I debated on wearing some leggings, but decided not to because it would have looked weird.. I wouldn't be outdoors anyway, just getting in and out of the car..