Love Me Chapter Twenty Five

❤Kenzie's Point Of View❤

"I know a cute little cafe, just around the corner.." I suggested to my family, as the whined that they were hungry.

"Sure." My dad agreed, wrapping his arm around Lynn and they began walking. I led them to the cafe that I went to yesterday, and saw the approval in their faces.

I walked inside, with them behind me, and found a small booth. Of course, Austin sat beside me. Well, I sat beside him, since it was the only seat available. I sat on the edge, and grabbed the menu. I placed it back down, deciding to order the same thing as before.

"Bonjour, mon nom est Niall, et je serai votre serveur pour aujourd'hui." I looked up to face Niall. He smiled when he saw me. "Hey! Its you!" He said.

I smiled. "And its you!" I giggled, and he chuckled.

"Do you guys all speak English?" He asked, and I nodded. "Well, in that case, Hello, my name is Niall, and I'll be your waiter today." He smiled sweetly, and I immediately smiled back.

I heard Austin scoff beside me, and I looked over at him. He rolled his eyes, and I knew he was jealous, the way his jaw was clenched. I sighed as I looked back over at Niall, and we all ordered what we wanted. Austin didn't order, he just looked up at Niall, with a glare. So I told Niall that he wanted what I was having.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes with your order." With one last smile, he walked away. I smiled as his body disappeared through a door, labeled 'Seuls les employés', which I'm guessing means 'Emplyees only'.

"What the hell was that?" Austin whispered in my ear.

"He's an employee, obviously." I let my smart ass, sassy side take over. He rolled his eyes at me, annoyed.

"You know what i'm talking about." He whispered, harshly, yet it didn't faze me, since I was used to his jealously.

"No, I don't." I played around with him.

"Kenzie." He growled. I rolled my eyes, pushing him away from my ear, as Niall came back, with two big platter type things, with all of our orders. He out them in front of us, giving everyone what they wanted, and telling us to enjoy our meal. I saw him smile at me before walking away.

"This place is amazing. Everything about it is cute." I smirked, emphasizing the word 'Everything' just to annoy Austin. It worked. He clenched his jaw tighter, and looked away from me. I shrugged, and took a sip of my cappuccino, and a small bite out of my muffin.

***

"You were right, honey. It was so cute in there, I loved it." Mom said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we began to walk out of the Cafe.

"Hold on, a second." I told her, running over to the table where Niall was cleaning up our mess. "Hey." I smiled.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey." He said. I looked back to my family to see that they were gone, probably waiting outside for me. I noticed Austin standing by the door, watching us. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Niall.

"So, have you lived here in Paris for your whole life?" I asked. Wait.. Of course he has, he was born here! Idiot!

"Um, no.." He said. "I'm Irish." My eyes widened.

"Wha- Really?!" I asked, and he laughed at my reaction.

"Yea.. Irish people and French people don't even sound alike.." He chuckled, and I blushed.

"Well.. I just thought." I laughed.

"Because I speak French?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. "Kinda.."