Love Me Chapter Thirty Nine

♥Austin's Point Of View♥

My phone fell out of my hand as I stared at my door.

What? She's in.. A coma? She got.. Hit by a car? She's in a coma?! I quickly picked up my phone again, and noticed that Jason hung up. I stuffed my phone in my pocket, and grabbed the first t-shirt and hoodie I found, before running out of my house, grabbing my keys on the way out.

I got in my car, and sped to the hospital.

I got there in less than five minutes, and ran inside, to the front desk. There was a lady, on her phone. "Where is McKenzie McCann?" I asked, in a hurry. She looked up, and sat correctly, placing her hands over the keyboard of the computer.

"Who?"

"McKenzie McCann." I repeated.

"Are you family?" She asked.

"I'm her fucking boyfriend, now where is she?!" I growled. She looked taken aback, as she typed the name in her stupid computer.

"Room 127, Second floor."

I quickly ran to the elevator, pressing the 'up' button repeatedly. "Sir, you're going to break it!" The girl from the desk called. I turned around, and glared at her. She slouched down in her chair, and the elevator finally arrived.

I ran inside, pressing the button for the second floor repeatedly, until the doors closed. I ran my fingers through my hair, hoping to god that it wasn't true. I was hoping-- Praying that I would wake up in bed next to Kenzie. I was praying that she was alright. I was praying that I can hold her in my arms, safe and sound.

I was mentally cursing myself out, for having her leave the house alone. She went to take a walk, and now she's in a coma. She's in a damn coma!

The elevator door opened on the second floor, and I ran out. In the waiting room, I saw Jason, Ms.T, Jeremy, Lynn, and Jazzy and Mason. Jason stood up when he saw me, his eyes red.

Ms. T was crying on Jeremy's shoulder. He has silent tears rolling down his cheeks, and Lynn was even crying too. She rubbed Ms. T's back, sincerely, trying to calm her down. The only ones who weren't crying, were Jazzy and Mason.

"Where is she?" I choked out, feeling my throat tighten.

This isn't real. It isn't real. It's a nightmare. Please, please be a nightmare.

"Down the hall, first room to the left." He said, his voice hoarse.

"I can see her?" I whispered, and he nodded. I slowly walked away from him, looking over at the crying parents huddled up together, crying. My heart broke, and I forced myself to look away from them. My eyes landed on the two children; the 6 year old, and the 4 year old.

They had no idea what was going on...

I looked away from them too, and focused on my route. First room to the left.

I easily found the room, the number 127 on the top of the plain white door. I slowly turned the doorknob, and pushed open the door. Inside, it was all completley white. The only color in the room, was the flowers on the table next to the bed.

That's it.

I slowly walked inside, feeling my heart pounding in my chest, as the door shut behind me by itself. The closer I got, the more I got to see the girl laying on the bed.

She was pale. Too pale.

If it weren't for the beeping in the room, and her chest up and down slowly, I would think she was.. Dead.