Love Me Chapter Nineteen

WARNING: This chapter would be pretty sexual. Just skip Kenzie's point of view in the bottom when her and Austin are in the bedroom. But there is a part in here with.. Something that I will not spoil. So.. Yea. Read on at your own risk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Nineteen:
Kenzie's Point Of View:

"We don't have to go, if you don't want to. Honestly, it's just a dance." Austin told me. I sighed as I finished my make up.

"Austin, I need a distraction." I turned to face him. "Honestly, i'm fine." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He pressed, stepping up, wearing his button up dress shirt, and dark jeans. I nodded.

"Positive." I smiled up at him. He nodded and took my hand, looking down at me.

"You look beautiful, by the way." He whispered.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"And you look amazing, in that outfit." I complimented.

"Thanks." He smiled. "Now, let's go. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs." He told me. I nodded.

"Okay." I agreed.

***At the dance***

"We did a great job." Sarah complimented our work. It honestly did look good. I smiled, and nodded in agreement.

"Totally." I said.

"Lets go sit." Ally said, and we all agreed, finding an empty table, and we all took a seat. I even got Jason to come with us, hoping that him and Anne will hit it off. I think he likes her too.

Key word; Think.

As a slow song came on, by Ed Sheeran, I think, Ally gasped and turned to Zach, who was her date. Wink, wink. I knew it! "I love this song! Come dance with me, please?" She stuck her bottom lip out as she pleaded. He sighed, and stood up. She squealed as they went over to the dance floor.

"Alex.." Sarah batted her eyelashes at her boyfriend. He rolled his eyes but stood up, holding his hand out for her. She smiled as she took his hand, standing up and following the path that Ally and Zach recently took. I heard Jason clear his throat, and I looked over at him. He was looking down at his lap.

"Jason.." I whispered. He looked up at me, and I nodded toward Anne, who was playing on her phone. He shook his head merely, almost looking nervous.

Well, that's the first.

I nodded and smiled in encouragement. He licked his lips and looked over at Anne. I saw him say something to her, and she smiled, nodding excitedly as she absentmindedly dropped her phone in her purse. He smiled as he stood up, holding his hand out for her.

She placed her hand in his, and he helped her up before leading her to the dance floor. Aww! My brother is such a gentleman! How cute!

"Hmm.. Everyone is dancing.. And we are just sitting here." I said. Austin smirked as he looked down at me. He smirked down at me.

"Yea.. I know." He chuckled. I sighed.

"What should we do?" I asked. This time, Austin sighed as he stood up. He held his hand out for me.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

I smiled. "I would love to." I placed my hand in his, and stood up. He led me over to the dance floor, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands rested on my waist as we began to move to the slow and soft rhythm.