Love Me Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

McKenzie's Point Of View:

"Spill!" Anne squealed, running up to me while I was at my locker.

"Huh?" I asked.

"About Austin!" She squealed again. I smiled.

"What about Austin?" I chuckled.

"Is it true that he asked you out? On a real date?" She was jumping up and down in excitement.

"Uh.. Yeah." I raised my eyebrows at her. "Why?" I asked, shutting my locker and facing her completely.

"Because!" She exclaimed. "He's never asked a girl out before! And not in an embarrassing way, he just never believed in dating! You're doing something no girl has ever done before!" She exclaimed.

I laughed, and blushed a bit. "Oh, wow.. Really?" I asked, repositioning my books in my hand.

"Uh-huh!" She nodded her head excitedly.

"When and where?" Ally came up behind me, smiling like an idiot.

"Today at 7, and I don't know where." I told her.

"Can we help you get fixed up tonight? Please?" Sarah came out of no where.

"Uh.. Sure?"

You see when people fan girl over their idol? Yeah, they were basically doing that. They were huddled up, squealing. I quickly just walked away, and went to Algebra, where Austin was surrounded by girls. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my seat.

"Alright, you guys have to go. I wanna spend time with my girl." He grinned at me. I blushed as I sat down next to him, and he leaned on and pecked my lips.

The girls groaned before walking away, mumbling things under their breaths. "Hey." Austin smiled at me.

"Hey." I giggled.

"You excited for tonight?" He smiled. I nodded excitedly.

"Very!" I said.

"Good." He chuckled, biting on his bottom lip. "Hey, just so you know.. I've never really done this.. Dating thing. So if tonight totally sucks, I apologize in advance." He said.

"I'm sure it would be the best date ever." I smiled sweetly at him.

He leaned in and kissed me again. "Alright. Break it up." Ms. Park walked in. I rolled my eyes as I pulled away.

***5:47pm***

"Alright, go shower!" Sarah ordered, pushing me slightly toward the bathroom. I laughed as I shut the door and locked it.

I stripped out of my clothing and stepped into the shower. I relaxed under the warm water. I washed my hair with my Green apple shampoo and conditioner, then used my green apple body wash.

When I finished showering, I stepped back into my room with a towel wrapped around my body, and another on my hair.

"Here's the outfit we picked out for you." Anne grinned at the outfit. It was a pair of faded jeans, with a pink spaghetti-string tank top, a white cardigan, and my white flats.

"Nice." I complimented. "How do you know this would be appropriate for the date though?" I asked them.

"Austin told us where you're going." Sarah said.

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"Now, let's get your hair done." Ally said, changing the subject before sitting me down on a chair and beginning to blow dry my hair. Once she finished, she straightened it to perfection and put it in a messy bun.