Love Me Chapter Twenty Two

Song Of The Chapter: Leave My Heart Out Of This- Fifth Harmony
On The Side>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Twenty Two:
Kenzie's Point Of View:

Recap;

I looked back at where I was looking not even a second ago, and I felt week to my knee's. I gulped. "Let's get out of here, yea?" Beck suggested. I nodded, but literally stopped breathing when I looked up.

Austin's eyes met mine, and they widened. My heart rate increased.

"K..Ke-" He stuttered, but I held my hands up. I wasn't in the mood for any of his stupid excuses.

"I trusted you." I told him.

"W-wait, K-Kenzie.." He said, and I shook my head. I pressed my lips together, as I took a step away from him. I looked behind him, and made eye contact with Taylor. She didn't have a smirk on her face. She looked.. confused? As if she didn't know what she did.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to her, and her, as well as Austin's eyes widened.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I'm sorry," I said with way more confidence than I ever knew I had. The tears in my eyes seamed to disappear as I spoke. "You and Austin clearly had some history. And I was standing in the way of that."

"Kenzie, no.." Austin whispered.

"No, Austin." I spat. "Just stop it! Stop acting like you care, because clearly, you don't! Considering your tongue was halfway down her throat!"

He looked taken aback at my outburst, but I could care less.

"Obviously, you never really cared about me. Obviously you never loved me." I let out a harsh laugh. "How could I be so stupid?" I insulted myself.

"But no worries. No hard feelings, Austin. And same for you, Taylor." I told her, before looking back at Austin. "I should have known you were always going to be the same. Always going to be 'Austin The Player'. But I was too much of an idiot to believe you and trust you."

I shook my head in disgust, but not at him, or Taylor, for that matter. I was disgusted with myself. I trusted him, when I knew how he was. "I'm sorry, for wasting your time, Austin." I told him. "But now, I'll get out of your way." I told them, before turning to walk away.

"No, Kenzie, wait!" Austin called, running after me. I felt tears in my eyes once again, but as before, I didn't let them spill. He took a hold of my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I pushed him away from me, but he didn't let go of my wrist, so I couldn't go anywhere. "Hear me out, please." He pleaded.

"No. No, I won't listen to you! I knew how you were, Austin. I knew it, and I let myself believe that you could change. But I was stupid! I believed that the Austin Mahone could change. Especially, for someone like me. I'm sorry for wasting your time, honestly. You and Taylor belong together. She's probably been with every guy in school, and you've been with almost every girl." I said. My throat tightened. "Including me." I choked.

His face dropped even more. "Kenzie, you know how I feel about you." He stepped up, and I pulled my wrist out of his grip.

"Do I, Austin? Because I just saw you with her again, and you were making out. And don't try any excuses. I stood there for like, a minute, just watching you with her!" I told him. "So, guess what, Austin? I'll step out of her way. I'll step out of both your ways. You're sneaking around, while you think i'm home, with her. So now, you can be public." I told him. "God, I hate cheaters. I hate guys like you." I spat.