Love Me Chapter Four

Chapter Four: 
Sarah's Point Of View:

"Hi, Austin." A blonde headed girl came up to us in Subway. He rolled his eyes before looking at her, a blank expression on his face.

'If you know what's good for you I suggest you shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone." He spat. My eyes widened, along with everyone else's- including the girl. She just walked away, a shocked expression on her face.

"Damn.." I mumbled. Austin sighed before taking another bite of his sandwich. "Austin.. What is it that happened?" I asked, curiously. He sighed once again.

"I was at the park by the school, sitting by myself on a swing. Then, Taylor comes along, and sits with me. We talk a bit, she uses my phone- Which I didn't understand why she would use my phone, but anyway, after a while, she stood up and stood in front of me. I don't know what happened, but next thing I know, she's kissing me. I was in shock, so I kissed back. I swear, it didn't mean anything. I would never hurt Kenzie. I actually like her. She's not like other girls. She's different. I honestly didn't mean to hurt her.." He said, looking down at his lap.

I smiled slightly. "You really like her, don't you?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I do. A lot, actually." He mumbled. I looked over at Alex and Robert, who had slight smirks on their faces.

"Then, in that case, we're gonna help you get her back." Robert said. Austin's head shot up.

"What? Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, man." Alex replied.

Austin smiled. "Thanks. You guys are the best." He said. After that, we just finished eating.

McKenzie's Point Of View:

"Tomorrow, 3:00, My house"

I read the text that Sarah sent me.

"Do I have a choice?" I texted back.

"No."

I laughed at her response. I guess I'll go then. I dropped my phone on the bed and got ready for a shower. I washed my hair, and wrapped it around a towel. I changed into a pair of sweats and a hoodie, since I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

I then blow dried my hair, before straightening it. After I finished with my hair, I put it in a messy bun. I then laid down on my bed and turned on the t.v. to see that they were having Never Say Never on MTV. Yeah, i'm a Belieber, so what.

I jumped slightly as I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I answered.

"Kenzie? Please listen to me, okay?" It was Austin. I sighed.

"Austin, not now." I told him.

"So, you're saying not now, as in another time?" He asked, hopefully.

"Austin.."

"Come on, Kenzie, you can't just ignore me forever. At least let me explain to you sometime." He said.

"Alright." I said, and mentally cursed myself out.

"Great. I'll talk to you soon." And he hung up. I sighed.

"Dumbass." I said to my self. Because that's what I am.

A dumbass.

I continued to watch my favorite movie. Why can't I meet someone like Justin Bieber? Someone sweet, and funny. Not a complete asshole. At a point, I drifted off to sleep.

***2:20pm, Next Day***

It's around 2:20pm and I should start getting ready to go over to Sarah's. I groaned as the thought of getting out of my big comfy bed came to mind, but I finally got up.