Love Me Chapter Thirty

❤Austin's Point Of View❤

"Do you still talk to Beck?"

I saw her face twist in confusion. "What?" She asked. "Do you," I began slowly. "Still talk to Beck?" I asked. I saw anger boil inside of her. "Wha- Where is this coming from?" She asked, trying not to let her anger surface.

"Last night," I began. "He texted you."

She rolled her eyes. "Yea, he does that a lot, if you haven't noticed." She said, narrowing her eyes at me. "He asked if you were going to stop talking to him now that we're back together." I told her.

"So, do you still talk to him?" I repeated my first question. "I-I.. No." She said. I shook my head, standing up. "No fucking secrets, right?" I spat, before walking out. "Austin, I-" I cut her off by slamming the door shut. I ran my hand through my hair, angrily, as I walked down the hall.

I spotted the blonde haired girl that Kenzie fucked up last night, and walked up to her. The girl had a bruise on her cheek bone. "Hey," I said, catching her attention. She turned to face me, and smiled. "Hey." She answered. "Where's the gym?" I asked.

She gave me directions to the gym, and I thanked her. I followed her directions to the gym, finding it easily. Thankfully, they had a boxing section, and there was a whole bunch of punching bags. There were only a couple of scrawny ass guys, but they weren't in this section.

I took of my t-shirt, and grabbed the black tape, putting it on my knuckles.

❤Kenzie's,Point Of View❤

God, I'm an idiot.

Why am I such an idiot?

I'm a hypocrite, too. No secrets. Yet, I lied to him. I lied to Austin about talking to Beck. Its not that big of a deal right? I mean, who cares if I talk to Beck?

Apparently, Austin does..

But why? I am allowed to have guy friends, so I think he needs to fuck off, honestly. I stood up off the bed, now pissed. The more I think about it, the angrier I got.

First off, why the hell was he looking through my phone? That is my personal stuff, and he looked through it. He shouldn't have done that.

Secondly, why does he care who I talk to? I don't go looking through his phone, and search for girls who text and call him.

Fuck, I'm positive that if I look through his phone, I would see a conversation between him and fucking Taylor, or some other slut he's slept with before.

I groaned, grabbing my purse and walking out the room. I went downstairs, and past by a hallway I've never noticed before. I walked over to it, and saw a clear door. I walked over to it slowly, and noticed it was a gym.

This place had a gym and I didn't know?!

All the way in the back, however, I noticed someone. Only one person.

Austin.

He was punching the punching bags, and was shirtless. His back was all sweaty, and I noticed how flexed his muscles were. I walked backwards slowly, turning around and leaving the hotel.

Gosh, sometimes, I just... Don't like him. I wonder why I'm with him, because he seriously pisses me off.

❤Austin's Point Of View❤

I let out another grunt as I punched the bag again. "Need some water?" A voice said behind me. I turned to face the maid/server girl.

Is this girl a fucking stalker or...?