Love Me Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

Austin's Point Of View:

Jai found the location to where that asshole was, by tracking his number. Halfway there, I got a text. It was him.

I looked at the text, and it was a video. It began blank, but then, turned into him, with a wide smile on his face. He then turned the camera to show Kenzie, sitting on the floor, and tied up on some pole.

"Say 'Hi'." He said. By the look on Kenzie's face, you could tell she was crying. Beck just laughed when she glared at him. The camera shuffled a bit, until it was being held up by something. The camera showed Kenzie clearly. Beck then came into the image, and turned to face the camera. "You know, Austin.. I don't know why I'm so happy about this." He grinned before turning to walk over to Kenzie, crouching down next to her.

"I mean, I love you, McKenzie. I really do. But.. I don't know." He shrugged. "This is fun." He placed his hand on her cheek. She mover her face away, but he touched it again. He looked over at the camera, and smiled brightly. "Oh, Austin... You don't know how much I'm going to enjoy this." He said, darkly. I narrowed my eyes at my phone, confused.

That was until he took a small pocket knife out of his pocket. My eyes widened, along with Kenzie's. "B-Beck.. W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. He shook his head at her, taking the small blade in one hand and the top of her thin tank top in the other.

He pulled it up a little and peaked in. I gripped my phone tightly in my hand and she kicked at him. He began to cut the fabric, until it was completely open, her chest exposed. She was wearing a black lace bra, and it just made me want to kill Beck a hundred percent more.

I saw him smirk at her, and she shut her eyes tightly. He took the blade and placed it on her collarbone, then slowly slid it down, not cutting her skin. He slid down all the way to her pajama pants. My breathing was electric at the moment, and I'm surprised I wasn't having a heart attack. He gripped the pants in his hands, and began to slide them down. He struggled to get them past her butt, until he placed the blade on her stomach. He pressed down hard enough to cut her, because I saw some blood.

She yelped, shutting her eyes tighter. "Up." He ordered. She gulped but lifted herself up enough for him to slide the pants down. At this point, I was having trouble breathing. I need to punch something.. He then cut the sleeves from her top, so she could be laying there, only in her undergarments. I gulped as his hands began to roam her body. "God, McKenzie... You're body has gotten so much better since the night we've spent together." He said. I gritted my teeth together, yet couldn't stop watching the damn video.

"Do you remember that day, McKenzie? I do. You begged me to keep going." He smiled at her, trailing his finger down her collarbone, and in-between her beasts, and down her stomach, stopping at the line of her panties.

I swear, if he goes any further...

He grabbed the knife again, and played with it in his hands, looking down at Kenzie. He took the knife and placed it right above her bellybutton. He pressed down, and her piercing scream filled the car as he placed a big cut.

Oh my god...

He laughed as she cried, and I got even more pissed. No, I was beyond pissed. I couldn't even explain it.

Throughout the video, he cut her arm, her cheek, her leg, and her collarbone.

But what hurt.. What really got my heart to crumble into a million more pieces.. Was that she was crying my name.

***

Guys. Big guys. All around. "We got them." Chris said. I nodded, as the ran to take care of them. I managed to sneak by them, with Alex, Rob, and Zach behind me for any back up.