Love Me Chapter Twenty Seven

♥Austin's Point Of View♥

I pulled her closer to me, her body touching mine, as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She tugged on my hair gently, driving me crazy.

The way her mouth moved in sync with mine.. I missed this so much. She was- no is my drug, and I can't be without her.

***

♥Kenzie's Point Of View♥

"Where does this leave us?" Austin asked, after a couple of minutes of cuddling.

Where does this leave us? Should I forgive him? I mean, it was just a kiss.. But, it felt like more than a kiss. It was like our first kiss. Well, our first real kiss, that we had in my bedroom, after Jason dared me to kiss him.

Maybe it's because we haven't kissed in a long time.. Two weeks is like an eternity, to be fucking honest.

"Do you forgive me?" He added. I looked down at my lap. Do I? I sighed.

"I don't know.. I mean, I don't know if I can trust you again, Austin." I told him, not looking up at him.

I heard him sigh, as he cupped my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, making me look him in the eyes. "Kenzie, please! You'll never know how we work out, if you don't forgive me." He said.

"Exactly. I don't know what will happen. What if you cheat on me again. I won't be able to take it Austin." I told him.

"But, I won't cheat on you, Kenzie. Just, please, give me another chance. Please.." He pleaded.

Gosh, I hate him. I hate his personality, because it's just so sweet, that I can't even bare. I hate his kisses, because i'm addicted to them, like their my drugs. I hate his eyes, because I just get so lost in them. I hate him, because I love him to damn much.

"If I do forgive you," His eyes lit up slightly as he looked up at me. "You don't ever cheat on me again, Austin because if you do, then I swear, that'll be it." I threatened, and he smiled.

"Yea, totally! I promise.." He said, excitedly. I pressed my lips together, trying not to smile.

"Then okay." I said.

"Okay..?" He pressed.

I let out a laugh. "Okay. I'll take you back." Right when the words left my mouth, his lips were pressed against mine, his hand on my cheek. I smiled into the kiss, and soon after he did too.

He pulled away, and kissed my cheek, then my neck, to my collarbone, my forehead, and my nose. "I love you, so much." He smiled, brightly, pecking my lips once more quickly. I giggled, placing my hands on his chest.

"I love you too." I told him.

He smiled, hugging me to him, holding me tightly in his arms. I smiled as I hugged him back, loving the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. I didn't realize the tiny things that I missed until now.

I really missed his kisses, and his cute comments. I missed when he would be perverted, and when he would tickle me until he got a kiss. I missed his hugs, and I missed having him saying he loves me with every chance that he had. I missed when I would feel insecure, or sad, and Austin would always have to right things to say. Now I understand why he would always say that he missed me even though I was right next to him.

I understand, because now I realize that I missed him too.. A lot, actually.

***-Next Day; Day 4-

"Jazzy, say cheese!" I said. She turned her head to face me, and smiled. I snapped the picture, and smiled.

"Let me see!" She squealed, running back toward me. I showed her the picture, and she smiled. "I like it." She smiled, looking up at me.