Love Me Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

McKenzie's Point Of View:

I smirked as all the girls, well most of the girls, sent glares at me. They were all pretty pissed because Austin and I are officially dating. Ha! Jealous much?

They continued to glare as I walked down the hall, and toward my locker, where Austin was waiting. He noticed me, and smiled. "Hey, baby." He wrapped his arm around my waist when I was close enough and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Hey." I breathed, a smile on my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing.." I told him, as he rested his hands on my waist.

"You sure?" He asked, not believing me.

"Yea.. I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly.

"Alright." He said softly.

"I have to go to class. Ms. Park wants me to be early today because I need to clean her class for community service." He rolled his eyes. I giggled slightly.

"Alright, see you there." I said. He kissed me once more before he took off.

I felt eyes on me, from all around the hall, but I didn't care. I opened my locker and grabbed my math notebook. Then, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I hesitantly took it out, and read the text.

From: Unknown

Can't wait to see you. Counting down the days. Wanna know how many? Keep your phone near by. ♥

I took a deep breath as I stuffed my phone back into my pocket. I jumped slightly when the bell rang. I slowly walked to math, and took my seat next to Austin.

This 'Unknown' person has been texting me since last night. They didn't tell me their name, or anything.

Their texts were like:

1. From: Unknown

Guess who? How've you been, Mckenzie? We should meet up, haven't see you in a while.

2. From: Unknown

I hope you're not creeped out.. But if you are, that's fine too. Don't you miss me? But we'll see each other real soon. That's a promise.

3. From: Unknown

Good morning Sunshine. You have to get to school, huh? We're getting closer and closer to seeing each other. I can't wait! Have a nice day. ;)

And.. Yea. This 'Unknown' person really creeps me out. 'Have a nice day'? Yea, because I'm going to have an amazing day, when a psychotic person keeps texting me, telling me we're going to see each other soon, and that they miss me.

That's weird!

Who is this person? How did they get my number. Hell, how did they get my name?! That proves that they are some weird, stalker kind of person.

Creep.

I can't think of anyone who would prank me lik-

"You sure you're okay?" Austin took me out of my thoughts.

"Yea, I already told you that I'm fine.. Why are you asking?" I asked.

"You just look.. Not here. Like you're in your in your own little world." He told me.

I shook my head and put my hand on his arm, leaning in and giving him a sweet kiss, since the teachers back was to us. "I'm fine. But thanks for caring." I smiled. He smiled back and we got interrupted by Ms. Park, telling us to do our work.