Love Me Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five!!!! ahcjsdvghvshjav 

------------------------------------------------------------------

♥Kenzie's Point Of View♥

"Sissy, wake up! It's Christmas!" I heard someone say as they shook me. "Austin you too!" They said. Austin groaned beside me, tightening his grip around me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. "Wake up!" Someone hit me in the face with a pillow.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up!" I groaned. "Out." I said to my little siblings. They giggled as they got off of my bed, and ran out of my room. "Baby, we have to get up." I said to Austin. He groaned, and I smiled, as I stretched. "It's Christmas." I shook him once more before going over to the bathroom, to brush my teeth.

***

I sighed as I walked down the stairs, with Austin behind me. I was wearing some black ankle sweat pants, a black Christmas sweater, that said 'Santa's My Homie' on the front, and I had on my black UGG's. I had on my nerd glasses, and I fixed my hair in a messy french braid bun, so that I wouldn't look disgusting, in case mom wanted to take pictures.

"Merry Christmas." Austin and I said, as we sat on the couch. "Merry Christmas." Everyone said back. I put my feet under my butt, and cuddled into Austin's chest, yawning once more. Mom came in from the kitchen, with a platter of hot chocolate. We each took a cup, and a cookie that was on the coffee table.

We talked for a little bit, before we began exchanging gift. "Cass, I didn't get you guys anything, because I didn't know you were coming.." I told my cousin. She shrugged, and smirked at me. "Don't worry, McCann. I didn't get you anything either." She winked.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her, but couldn't help the smile on my face. "So, lets start with the presents." Dad smiled, standing up, and going over to the tree.

***

"From Dad, to Jazzy." Dad read, grinning as he passed Jazzy the nicely wrapped present. She giggled, as she tore the paper open. Inside, there was a pretty ballerina dress. She jumped up, smiling, and into Dad's arms, hugging him. I smiled.

"Alright, last one," Lynn began, grabbing a small baggie. Austin squeezed my hand lightly, and I smiled up at him. "Is from Austin, to Kenzie." She read.

I took a deep breath, getting all giddy inside, and Austin's hand left mine, as he leaned over to grab the baggie. He smiled sweetly at me, handing me the baggie. I licked my lips, and took the bag. I took out the papers from inside, laughing since he basically filled the whole bag with the papers.

Everyone laughed as well, and I finally reached the bottom of the baggie. I saw a small jewelry box, and looked up at Austin. He had his lip in between his teeth, looking down at me. "Open it." He whispered, chuckling slightly. I took the velvet colored jewelry box in my hand, and held it in front of me. I bit my lip as I opened it up. My breath hitched at the sight of a beautiful necklace. It was two hearts, and they were diamond encrusted.

I took the necklace out of the box, and held it in between my fingers. "Damn.. Forever Alone, though." Cass said, making me giggle, looking back at her for a second, before looking back down at the necklace. For some reason, I felt tears brim in my eyes. It was just so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Austin asked. I looked up at him, and I felt a stupid tear roll down my tear. His expression went from nervous to worried. That disappeared when I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my head in the side of his neck.

"I love it. Thank you so much." I cried softly in his shoulder. My family erupted in 'aww's, as Austin's arms wrapped around my waist. "You're welcome, baby." He leaned in, his lips on my neck as he spoke, a smile on his lips. He pulled away, and I wiped my eyes, laughing at how emotional I was being.