Love Me Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

McKenzie's Point Of View:

"Miss. McCann! Out!" Mr. Garcia yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I gathered my stuff and began to walk out of the classroom.

"And to think you were my favorite teacher." I said, causing the class to chuckle. Mr. Garcia rolled his eyes and I walked out of the classroom, letting the door slam behind me.

Whoops.

I walked over to my locker and put all my things inside. The period just began, so I have like 40 minutes to myself. Yay! I slammed my locker shut and began to walk around the school, when something, or should I say someone caught my attention. I chuckled. "What did you do?" I asked my big brother. He sighed.

"Got 'Sassy' with the teacher." He used his fingers to put quotes on the word 'Sassy'. I giggled. "You?" He asked.

"Same." we both chuckled.

You see, Jason isn't a very good kid. Never has been. He's even been to jail. Not juvie, jail. With the big guys. And I guess that his 'badness' -If that's even a word- is something that wore off onto me. So we're bad, yeah. We get into lots and lots of trouble. But oh well.

"Shall we walk around?" I asked.

"We shall." He played along, causing me to laugh.

"Let's go get food!" I exclaimed.

"We just got into school, and you ate breakfast before we got here. How are you hungry?" Jason asked.

"Uh.. I don't know." I said.

"Fat ass." He mumbled, jokingly. I laughed.

"Let's go to McDonald's!" I pleaded.

"Alright, let's go." And we walked out of the school and went to McDonald's. Jase ordered me some pancakes and he got a McGriddle. "Hey, that kid is making googly-eyes at you." Jase chuckled. I turned around and surely saw a brunette kid staring at me. I shrugged before looking back as Jason.

"Oh well." I said.

After that, we just kept on eating, and made our way back to school. Once Jase walked away, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" the husky voice whispered in my ear.

"Justin Bieber?" I guessed. He chuckled and kissed my cheek as he moved his hands away from my eyes and around my waist.

"Eh.." He said, and I giggled as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "What did you do?" He questioned, leaning against a locker, and my back pressed to his chest.

I giggled. "What makes you think I did something?" I asked.

"Because you're walking around. So you're either skipping or got kicked out of class." He chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I got kicked out. Mr. Garcia got mad because I was being a smart ass." I told him, and he let out a laugh.

"Bad girl." He whispered. "My bad girl. My girl. My princess." He said, kissing my cheek repeatedly, making me blush. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug, burying my head in the crevice of his neck.

And then the bell rang. Well, way to ruin a good moment..

***

"There is no way I'm doing that." I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, well you have to." Mr. Garcia handed me the broom. "That's what you get for walking around the school." He smirked.

Okay, so it's clear that this guy does not like me.. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and began to sweep the classroom floor as Mr. Garcia went over to his desk.