Chapter 11

Megan's P.O.V

I woke up next to justin. I remembered last night. I got up and got some cloths on. Justin woke up.

"Babe!" He yelled for me

"Yea honey" I yelled back

"Where are you?"

"In the bathroom"

"Well come here!"

I walked in to Justin still in bed.

"Hello beautiful." He said as I walked in the bedroom.

"Hello sexy"

"Your the sexy one here babe." Justin snapped back.

"Awe thanks"

"You were great, last night!"

I blushed. Justin jumped up and out some boxers on. He ran toward me grabbed me.

Spun me around and laid me on the bed.

"I love you" he mumbled

"I love you too" I mumbled back

We laid in bed for a while when there was a knocking the door. Justin jumped up got some shorts on and went and answered the door. I finished getting some cloths on and went to the living room where Justin was. I saw on the couch that his mom was here.

"Hi megan"

I have never met pattie before, she wasn't on your with him.

"Hi" I smiled and went and sat beside justin.

"Do y'all want to go out for dinner?"She asked Justin.

"Sure" he answered

We both jumped up Justin went and put a shirt on I went and put some shoes on. We walked back to the living room.

"Let's go" pattie said walking out the door.

Justin P.O.V back to this morning

I woke up and Megan wasn't in bed.

"Babe" I yelled for her

"Yea honey" she yelled back at me.

"Where are you?"

"In the bathroom"

"Well come here"

She walked in the bedroom just as I said "hello beautiful"

"Hello sexy" she snapped back

"Your the only sexy one here babe" I snapped back.

"Awe thanks" she told me

"You were great last night"

She blushed. I jumped up got my boxers on, I ran over and grabbed her,napkin he around and laid her on the bed.

"I love you" I mumbled

"I love you too" she mumbled back

Knocking on the door got me up I put some shorts on an ran for the door. It was my mom.

"Hey honey" she said as I answered the door

"Hey mom, what are you doing here?"

"Well I came because I wanted to meet your new girlfriend!"

Megan walked into the living room.

"Hi megan" my mom jumped up.

"Hi" Megan said waking over to set beside me. She sat down and I put my arm around her. It was quit a little than my mom asked us did we want to go out for dinner? "Sure" I answered her. We both jumped up. I went and put a shirt on and Megan put those running shoes on. Shes so pretty. I thought I'm so lucky to have her. We walked back to the living room and my mom said 'let's go" when walking out the door. We followed her. We got in my moms car, and drove to out back.

AN: sorry it's short! I have a really good idea for the next chapter!please read it when I write it.