Chapter 32

The alarm went off. I got up and turned it off. I went and got in the shower. I washed off got out and went and got Justin up. He got up took a shower. I got ready while he was in the shower. He got out did his hair. I packed our bags and gathered them at the door.

"Babe?"

"Yes"

"Are you ready?"

"Yea"

Justin came around the corner. "Let's go!"

We went out and got a taxi. We rode to the air port. We went in, got our tickets and headed for the plane. We got on the plane.

"You don't look very good."

"What do you mean?"

"You look sick!"

"My tummy hurts a little."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I guess."

''Do you know what's wrong?''

"It's almost that time of the month"

"Oh ok."

"I'm really tired."

"Than lean over here in my lap and go to sleep."

I laid down in Justin's lap. I closed my eyes and fell off to sleep.

I woke up to the plane landing. We got off found our bags and went and found scooter. Paparazzi were everywhere.

"Can we see that ring?" I heard every single one if them say. Over and over again. We found scooter got in the car an drove off. We pulled in the arena. We got out and walked in. Allison walked up too me

"Tonight you can pick the OLLG."

"Yay" I knew how to pick a belieber and not just a fan. We walked back stage, Justin went and got ready for the m&g. The m&g started Allison gave me 34 tickets "here walk around if you find some people that want tickets but don't have any give them some."

I put my pass in my pocket and walked out. I walked around the arena. I didn't did anyone. I decided to walk around the city. I spotted some girls they ran over to me.

"Hello" I said

"Hello" all three of the girls said.

"Y'all have tickets for tonight's show?"

"No!"

"We'll here" I pulled out three tickets.

"OMG are these real OMG" one of the girls started crying. "Can we get a picture?"

"Yea" I got a pic with single one and every one of them. The girl was still crying.

"Can I take your friend with me?"

"Sure"

I pulled her away

"Umm I will take her home to get ready for the concert if that's ok."

"Yea"

We walked around.

"What do u want me for?"

"You look like a true belieber."

''Yea my friends aren't really fans they just wanted tickets to see him."

"Ok that's exactly why I'm taking you!"

We walked back to the arena. We took the back door. I showed the gard my pass "she's with me." He let us though the door.