Chapter 31

I woke up the next day. We were leaving tonight the next show was in Texas. Justin had planned something for today. We were still on the bus. I got up and went and sat on top of him.

"Get up!"

He pushed me down where now he was on top of me. He kissed me. He pushed always breath less. There was a knock in the door. Justin jumped and got beside me. It was scooter.

"I need to talk to both of you."

"Ok" Justin said. Scooter shut the door. Justin got up and put some shorts on I got up and followed Justin out the door.

"Yea whats up." Justin asked getting two pop tarts out.

"Interview today, both of you."

"What time?"

"12:30"

I looked over at the clock. 10:15.

"I guess"

"Ok" scooter got on the phone. "Be ready by 11:25"

"Ok" me and Justin. Ate our pop tart and and went and got ready. Later scooter came in "let's go."

Justin grabbed my hand and we walked off the bus into a car. We drove for about 10 mins we pulled in and there were fans everywhere.

"Justin if you want a few pics with fans that's it or let's go straight in."

"Few pics with fans."

Justin always put his fans first. We got out if the car Justin held my hand as we walked over to some fans. Justin got pics and so did I. Soon we walked in. This was my first interview.

"Listen if they ask you something you don't want to answer you don't have too." Justin told me and scooter told me the same.

"Ok"

Some girls came and took me to a dressing room. They put this short blue dress with a brown belt on me. But some make up on. I walked out and found Justin with a blue shirt on with brown shorts. I held my phone in my hand. I noticed that there were pockets on my dress. So I put my phone in there.

"5 mins." Someone yelled down the hall. They lead us down the hall. The host Josh McDonald came up on stage. We had to walk down to the stage. Justin grabbed my hand "you ready."

"I guess.''

"Her with me today I got Justin Bieber and soon to be mrs. Megan Bieber."

"Let's go" Justin held my hand as we walked down to the stage. We got up on stage josh came and hugged me and Justin and him did a hand shake thing. We at down in the chair. Justin held my hand.

"How are you?" Josh asked Justin

"Pretty good. Actually really good.''

"We'll that's good. And how about you?"

I was so nervous. I didn't know what to say. Justin elbowed me. "Oh sorry good."

"So as I heard Justin you proposed to megan last night is that true?"

"Yes josh it is" Justin pulled my hand over to josh.

"That's pretty."

"Thanks."

"Here's the video from last night."

The video played I watched it. I looked like a fool.

"So Justin do you think Selena is mad about this?"

"I don't know why she would be. Me and megan have been dating for 2 years. Me and Selena have been broken up for 3."

"A couple of weeks ago you were caught at a club with her, Chaz, and ryan."