Chapter 23

We both woke up and went to ihop to eat.

"What do you want to do today?" Justin asked me

"Ummmmmm we can go swimming. It's really hot so let's do that!"

"Ok"

We ate and went back to the house. When we pulled up to the house paparazzi was every where. I was used to it but why was they there? Justin got out and I did too. We walked with our heads down. Flashes were everywhere. We hurried in the house. We got in and Justin said "let's get in the pool."

We went and changed. I walked out of the bedroom. I walked toward the back door and walked out. I thought I heard Justin say he went out but I didn't see him. I got over by the pool and put my towel down soon I felt someone's hands around me and of course it was Justin's he picked me up and jumped in the pool.

"You little ass hole." I said

"Yea I know."

He had his arms around me and pulled me under water. Soon I felt his libs on mine. We came up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. As our libs crashed.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Justin went under I swam over to the stairs. Justin swam over to me ran his hand over my thigh. I giggled a little he came up out of the water and just crashed right on top of me. He grabbed me. He pushed me up agist the wall. I nailed my nails into his back. Justin tried to undo my biki.

"Save that for later"

Justin blushed a little "oh I will"

We swam for a little longer. Soon we went on I took a shower and Justin did the same. I got out and went to the living room. We played Xbox. Justin paused the game. He leaned over to me "you said save this for later."

He picked me up ran back to the room. He threw me on the bed. Ribbing off my shorts and shirts as he did the same with his cloths. We got under the blanket. Before I knew it we were necked in bed.

"Your really good at this" Justin said

"I love you" he kept saying over again.

AN; guys I didn't write this. My friend amber wrote this chapter. She's going to help me from now. Hah she's really good.