Chapter 26

We woke up put the bags in car and loaded the kids up. We drove to the air port and got the tickets to Canada. I have only been to Canada once. For a hunting trip. It was about a three hour trip. We landed. We got our bags and got a taxi. We pulled in Justin dad house. We got our bags and walked in. Justin opened the door he had gabe in his hands and I had Taylor. Soon as Justin opened the door I heard "bubba" Justin put the carseat down and hugged jazzy and jaxon. Jeremy came over picked up Gabe's carseat. Justin got up and introduced me to his dad brother an sister. I went and sat down on the couch. Gabe was crying. I got him out of his carseat and tried to clam him down. He just cried and cried and cried. Justin came over took him from me, and he stopped crying.

"We'll someone likes there daddy."

"He's going to be a daddy's boy."

Jeremy came over and got Taylor. Jazzy was with Justin and jaxon was with his dad. I put my head on Justin's shoulder. Gabe was laughing. Jazzy came over to me and asked me to come with her. She took my hand and I followed her. She went into a little pink room. Jazzy was so cute.

"You can set right there"

I had a seat and she got out some toys.

"Will you play with me?"

"Sure sweetie"

We played for a while when she said "I like you. None of bubbas girlfriends would play with me''

I didn't know what to say.

Justin came in the room and sat down on the floor grabbed jazzy and started tickling her. Her laugh was so cute.

"Ok well let's go we're going out to eat."

I got up and jazzy grabbed my hand. I followed her out of the room.

Later that night

Jazzy and jaxon was playing with the kids. I was on the couch watching them. Justin and Jeremy were in the kitchen. The kids was going to be 1 in two days. Me and Justin was going to have a party when we got back home. I heard The chairs move in the kitchen, I looked over and saw Justin coming toward the couch. He jumped down on the couch next to me. We sat on the couch for a while. Taylor walked over to me and rubbed her eyes.

"Is it be time?" I asked

I picked her up and we went to bed. Justin stayed in the living room with gabe. Later Justin came in and put gabe in bed.

"I will be back in here in a min, jazzy And jaxon asked me to tuck them in bed."

Justin walked out of the room. Soon I heard a laugh. Than the light in the hallway turned off. Justin came in and put a pair if shorts on. He crawled in bed and wrapped his arms around me. I turned over and put my head in his chest.

"So jazzy likes you." Justin said

I smiled. "She said your the best. That your her new friend."

"That's a good thing!"

"Yes it is!" Justin said

"I love you"

"I love you too"

http://www.q102.com/pages/sharebieber/?1pt

Guys I know I didn't upload yesterday. I don't know if u can click the link above but if you can please do it if not visit my profile and click the link