Chapter 28

I woke up with Justin not in bed. I looked over at the night stand. There was a note

"Baby scooter wanted to see me at the studio I didn't want to wake you up get ready and come to the studio."

I got out of bed and went and ate a pop tart. Than we back to the room and got a tank top and one of Justin's hoddies, and a pair of shorts. Went and got ready an pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I went got the keys and walked out. I opened the door and flashes was everywhere. The paparazzi hasn't been bothering us in a while, what did they want this time?

"Is Selena and Justin back together?"

"Selena was spotted with Justin last night."

I heard this over and Over again trying to get to the car. Finally I got to the car and got in. Everyone was still snapping photos. I startled to back up and everyone moved. I got in the road and drove off. My phone was ringing.

"Hello"

"Are you coming down to the studio?"

"Yea heading that way now."

"Ok honey see when you get here."

"Ok love you"

"Love you too."

We hung up my sister texted me

"Is Selena and Justin together?"

"No why?"

"They were at a club together last night."

"I was with him she was there."

"Oh ok"

I didn't text her back. I turned on the radio "Justin and Selena together?"

I just turned it off. Soon I pulled up in the studio. I got out locked the car and walked in. I walked back to where Justin and scooter was talking. I walked over I put my arm around justin and Justin's arm was around my neck. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Megan we need to talk."

"Ok what's going on?"

"Well Justin's going back on your next month."

"Ok"

"Either you can go on tour or you can stay home."

"Well I guess I have to stay I mean who will each the kids?"

"We were looking at nannies" Justin said

"I don't know. I mean I would love to go but I don't know if I could leave them forever."

"We have made plans to meet the nanny. The kids can come to the show when pattie comes she comes about 10 times a month."

"When do you leave?" I asked Justin

"Next month."

"Ok can I think about this? Talk to you about this."

"Yea we got till next Friday to figure it out."

"Ok"

Justin and scooter talked more about the tour. I was playing on my phone when Justin said "you ready?"

"Yea" we walked out Justin kissed me "see you at home"

I got in the car and drove home. I thought about this whole tour thing. I really wanted to go on tour with Justin but I ant leave the kids. I don't know. I will see what Justin wanted me to do. I was driving when pattie was calling me.

"Hello"

"Megan were you at the club with Justin last night?"

"Yea why?"