Chapter 16

Justin P.O.V

Megan woke me up by rushing out bed. I knew where she was going. This was a every morning thing, some days all day long. I rushed up behind her. I went in and pull her hair out of her face and rubbed her back.

"Do I have any more if those vomit pills" she asked me

I got up and looked in the closet.

"I don't see any honey"

"Ok, get me a rag and wet it."

I got a rag out of the closet and wet it. She sat up wiped her month off. She got up and I hugged her. I wrapped her in my arms and didn't let go. But I heard her crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I don't know. I'm scared." She answered crying

"Let's go lay down in bed."

We walked back to the bed room and laid down I started talking to her "listen I'm going to be there. Everything will be ok."

"I know"

"Than don't cry!"

She got up, and put some cloths on, she walked out of the bedroom and I followed her. "Where are you going?" I asked her

"I'm going in a ride,I need some fresh air."

She grabbed her keys and walked out.

Megan P.O.V

I was going on a ride I need some fresh air. I was scared. I got in my car and drove off. As I drove down the road I remembered when I was just one of those beliebers. Justin was my idol. But know me and Justin have been dating for almost a year. We were about to have twins, and everything was perfect. I've been going back and fourth to the doctor. The twins will be here in 6weeks. Me and Justin are happy but I just think I need to go home for a little. But we are about to have twins. Everything happen way to fast. I felt bad soon I pulled over and got sick. Justin was calling.

"Hello"

"Where are you? Come back!"

"I'm on my way back."

"Ok goodbye love you"

"Love you too"

We hung up and I drove back to the house. I got there and justin ran out and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"Come inside"

We walked in and I sat down on the couch with justin.

"Ok tell me what going on"

"Listen, your sister was in a car wreck. She didn't want me to tell you because you were going to have the twins in a couple of weeks. She's in the hospital. Everything is fine. She said for you just to stay home don't worry about coming up there, if anything happen she would call."

I stared crying. Justin hugged me, I rushed up and ran toward the bathroom got sick again. I went and got my cell phone. Called my sister.

"Hello"

"Hello amber"

"Yes"

"Are you ok"

"Yes megan I'm fine don't worry about me if anything happens I will let you know I promise."

"Ok"

"I got to go"

She hung up before I could say anything.

"I love you" Justin said coming in laying beside me

"I love you too"