Chapter 18

It was the day to go home! I was so excited! Pattie had went out and got car seats. We were loading the babies up in the car. We both jumped in the front if his car.

We drove home with only a couple of cries in the back. When we got home everyone was at the house.

"What's everyone doing here?" I asked Justin

"Ummmmm idk" he answered

I knew he knew, I known him long enough. Justin got gabe and I got Taylor. We walked in and "SURPRISE" everyone yelled and both of the babies started crying. "Awwwww" I heard everyone. There were some people there that I didn't know. I saw Chaz and Ryan, they both walked over and hugged me. Pattie walked over and got Taylor from me. I looked over and Justin had gabe showing him to Chaz and Ryan. I heard awes from them and smiled. I walked over to pattie, who had Taylor.

"She's so cute!" Pattie told me

"Yes she gets that from her daddy."

"Girl your cutie. Don't say that. She gets it from both if you."

Justin than walked over and wrapped him arms around me. "Where's gabe?"

"Chaz has him" I looked over and saw Chaz holding gabe. He had the biggest smile on his face. Just than the door opened. It was the crew. They all walked in with gifts.

Justin ran over and hugged each of them. Some walked over and told me I looked good. Yea right I just have birth 4 days ago. I looked horrible. Around 9:30 everyone had left. It was me, Justin, taylor, and gabe there. I was holding gabe. I looked in his eyes. He had Justin brown eyes. He looked a lot like Justin. I brushed my hand though his hair, kissed him on his forehead.

"My turn with gabe.'' Justin and said. I handed him gabe and I got Taylor. Taylor had brown eyes with a little blue tent in her eyes. She looked like Justin too. She had my black hair. Taylor started crying, I got up and fixed her a bottle. I say down and gave started crying.

"This is going to be a handful with two!'' Justin ha said.

"Yes I know"

Justin got up and went and fixed gabe a bottle. Before I knew it they were both asleep. We both got up and walke them to there bedroom. Put them in their beds and me and Justin went and put some pjs on. I walked out and Justin had sweats on, and I had my purple sweats on with a purple shirt.

"Rocking that purple" Justin had said.

"Haha real funny"

"I love u"

"I love u too!"

We went to the bedroom. Got in bed.

Justin looked me in the eyes and said,"We have the perfect family.''

"Yes I know."

"I love u beautiful."

"I love you too"

We both fell asleep.

AN; guys well if u read my last chapters authors note u would know that I have a summer job. Well now I have summer school in july. And I have been in vacation. So I don't know when I will get to upload. I had good grades all year but I got in a lot of trouble this year. So that's why I have summer school. It sucks! I'm writing another fan fiction. I haven't published it yet I'm still writing. So when I get that uploaded, I will let you know. Thank you for reading. Tell me what u think!!