Chapter 35

Today I was 9 weeks pregnant, the nanny was coming. We were back in tour. I kissed the kids goodbye and we left. We got on the bus.

"I love you" Justin said

"I love you too"

He rubbed my belly.

"I can't wait to see this child."

"Me too. No more for a while too."

"Hey it takes two"

"I know."

The bus took off. Tomorrow concert was in Kentucky. Justin had 4 shows there. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and friday.

"So I was thinking that after the shows in Kentucky I could go home."

"Why?"

"We'll Justin I'm pregnant. And I'm not really liking this traveling stuff, and once I get bigger, I won't be able to do the stuff. Either my stomach will get hit, or I will over do it and have a miss carriage"

"Baby I don't want you to leave"

"Justin I don't want to loose the kid."

''I know baby. After the show in Kentucky I only got 24 more shows. We're not going over seas because I will miss the both if my child."

"Justin why didn't you tell me you cancelled the tour"

"Because I knew you would have been mad and I had to be there to raise my child. We are going to go back on tour when the baby is old enough to stay with the nanny.''

"Ok, but I still think I might go home. 24 more shows I will be like 18 weeks pregnant"

"I know can you think about staying?"

"Yes" I kissed him.

AN: yes this chapter is very short. But I'm skipping to the last show of the concert. Sorry guys! Also need help with the child! I still like a while till they have it but should it be a

Boy or girl?

Name?

Also my first chapter is up! You can go to my profile and click on it or its called

'I fell for him (a Justin Bieber love story)

The cover is a picture if Justin and Miley, bc I'm a jiley shipper!!!